Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - Release Date Trailer

That was... actually an entertaining trailer. I'm buying.

Great soundtrack on the original. Also that trailer was awesome.

That trailer was terrible and not funny at all. Being Epic excluding and forcing their target audience (99% males) to play as an ugly 40 something female does not help (being 2019 means nothing if your target audience has not changed).

That trailer was terrible and not funny at all. Being Epic excluding and forcing their target audience (99% males) to play as an ugly 40 something female does not help (being 2019 means nothing if your target audience has not changed).

Well, I found it funny. Can't say I'm psyched about the MC, but if playing a predetermined role I couldn't care less if the role is Geralt, Commander Shepard , Lara Croft or whoever this woman is. If the story is good it's good, and it's not like it really matters what my avatar looks like behind the controls of a starship in first person view.

Last edited:
Well, I found it funny. Can't say I'm psyched about the MC, but if playing a predetermined roll I couldn't care less if the role is Geralt, Commander Shepard , Lara Croft or whoever this woman is. If the story is good it's good, and it's not like it really matters what my avatar looks like behind the controls of a starship in first person view.
It will matter in any conversation and she will be commenting stuff in her voice even during your first person view gameplay.

It will matter in any conversation and she will be commenting stuff in her voice even during your first person view gameplay.

True, and I might end up getting annoyed by that. But on the other hand she might be awesome for all I know, I just meant that what she looks like doesn't bother me. How she talks absolutely could.

Back
Top Bottom