Steam - Autumn Sale Starts

Nothing to really write home about for Steam sales. Greenmangaming and even the Epic Store are offering significantly better deals.

About the only Steam title on sale that's piquing my interest is Total War Warhammer 2 for 66% off.

Bought Plague Tale on GoG and that's likely it for my Autumn Steam Sale.
Might pick up some Steam stuff during Christmas Sale in a few weeks...

Yes, very disappointing. Nothing I want at these prices so I'll keep working on my backlog.

The Witcher 2 for 2.99. That's a good price and I lost my copy so I might pick it up.
Also Age of wonders 3 for 7.99 which I never played.

I remember picking up so many games in this sale for about 5 bucks so it feels like the bottom was lifted a bit. Seeing lots of 7.99's and 11.99's

The heroes of might and magic games, I know older, but I like them and they are on sale for like 8 bucks. Good price and they have the hd editIon.

Is this a good game?
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy

https://store.steampowered.com/app/787480

I took it on Switch some time ago as its quite famous visual novel series between Nintendo fans. So I wanted to find out if its something I would enjoy. Unfortunately, cant say much about it yet, as all three attempts to play it ended by falling asleep very quickly :-D. So either story is not thrilling enough for me, or its just age and kids taking toll on me. Well, suppose that doesnt help much ... :-D

I thought about it - but when i read about the game it sounded more like an interactive 10 hour movie than an actual game. Is this the case ?

Bought Plague Tale on GoG and that's likely it for my Autumn Steam Sale.
Might pick up some Steam stuff during Christmas Sale in a few weeks…

The Autumn sale isn't even the lowest price most of those games have sold for on Steam in the last 6 months. This is just their normal specials all lumped into one sale. There really is very little to see here. Agree with @Drithius;

It's some oddball of a sale where products I'd expect to be discounted - aren't.
For example MGS5 is not on sale. Maybe they'll go "wider" at (Black) friday?

I was hoping for FFXV. It's been 50% off a few times during the year, but no discount now!

Steam sales have sucked for some time now. Publishers have taken back more control of their pricing, just like book publishers did with Amazon.

Unless something is 75% off or better just wait a month for the holiday sale.

Black Friday doesn't really apply to pc games.

I thought about it - but when i read about the game it sounded more like an interactive 10 hour movie than an actual game. Is this the case ?

I will give it a try on the weekend, so can't tell yet. Every now and then a game with a good emotionally engaging story is also alright. Of what I read this is likely to deliver on that front.

Back
Top Bottom