The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Lag is currently our highest priority. We have already made changes to the Deathwyrm raid which has increased the user experience in that raid. Although that work has provided a better experience for many players running that content, we are still seeing evidence of server performance issues on certain server processes. As previously reported, we identified an issue with certain server instances not cleaning themselves up, and we are also seeing evidence of server side CPU spikes in our CPU usage logs. We are trying to determine the cause of these spikes. During these CPU spikes players on that server process will experience lag even though other players on the same shard might not see it because they are running content on a different process. I have all engineering resources working on it.

This week's patch will include diagnostic logging to help determine the issue. I know these lag spikes are annoying and I do appreciate that players have been patient as we have been working to diagnose these issues.

Sev~

I cannot believe they did not include logging when the engine was originally coded. Even Microsoft makes a log.

And Chromium causes CPU spikes...

I am just glad to see someone NOT say "you need a better pc for everyone or it lags the whole game". lol Anyway, there is a patch today so log in accordingly.

So then, this is our last week sans Reywind, yes? I'm working on a migraine, so I might end up short-timing a bit. We'll see. Are we on the 16/17 group again, then? I believe we were talking about trotting that group thru Harbinger1.

Yes, Reywind will return next week, but I'll only be available for 2 hours next week due to a wedding I'm performing. 16-17's are fine with me.

Cheerleader's got me booked for this Friday. If the girls' team advances in sectionals (they should), I'll also be booked for next Friday. That looks like the end of my conflicts unless the boys' team stages a cinderella run in their sectionals (and pigs fly).

According to my sheet, RhoGu is a sliver into lvl12 (hasn't taken, obviously). I'd recommend that y'all focus on getting Reywind's 11 on par with the rest of the group. That group has completed the 3BC/Sentinels saga, Delera, Necro2, and VoN1&2. He doesn't need to run all of that if he doesn't need/want it, of course. The saga might be of interest to him and he should get VoN done so he's even with the rest of us in the chain. I believe the plan for that Friday Alt group is to finish VoN, take 12, then give Restless Isles a spin.

Shared bank now can have up to 100 slots

They have added 10 more slots to the shared bank. For the hog-aholics in the guild who keep filling up their banks, that means we can now have 100 items in the shared bank.

Corwin, you know darn well you can afford it. You never spend your TP's on anything, lol.

So what did y'all end up running?

We reran quests to get Leywind his level, which he did. Most of us ran alt-alt toons. lol Don't recall anything we did new on the Friday alts...Az was out as well so we winged it boss. hehe

We just ran the Sentinels pack so Leywind could get to level 11. We also did Shadow Knight from Necro 2. Then we stopped early since several of us were tired.

OK, I believe we're all hands on deck for the first time in ages. What we wanna run?

We've got the 11's, which are slated for VoN3&4 and Restless Isles.

We've also got the epics, which aren't really slated for anything specific just now but might be looking at Harbinger3 or eDruids.

I think I'd rather run the epics, strangely enough. We haven't given them any exercise in quite a while. Don't really have strong feelings either way, though.

I don't mind running epics either. Strangely enough my fighter from last time we ran has TR'ed into a paladin and been played back up to level 25. So he can join the epic group again. :)

If we have a full group we could try a few epic raids like Fall of Truth on epic normal, VON 5-6 epic hard. Caught in the WEB epic normal should be possible too. These could be short manned.

Or one raid and then epic Druids chain or Harbinger 3. Haunted Halls, Study in Sable and Brothers in Forge are also doable.

We have never run Tower of Despair (Amrath raid) or Master Artificer / Lord of Blades (House Cannith raids) together. We should be able to do them. ToD on hard and the others on Epic Normal or heroic hard. We failed on Hound of Xoriat the last time we tried, but could be stronger now if we want a rematch.

We have many possibilities. :)

Raids sound fun. I might be able to conscript a friend or two to join us, if folks are amenable to that. Also depends on what level they are this week.

I dont mind friends joining us for raids. Then some of us can use voice chat and the others just skype.

Doing some guild raids means we can steer loot we get to those who need them. E. g. getting Leywind a Sword of Shadows on his fighter would be nice. :)

Back
Top Bottom