Kingdom Come - Patch and (Free) DLC

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Kingdom Com: Deliverance will see a new patch and will also see several DLCs in the coming year, of which some are free. Next to that there will also be a special Steam deal.

Warhorse Studios releases Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLC Roadmap

Steam Daily Deal
Warhorse Studios is happy to release a DLC roadmap and some new content that will be released over the course of the next year for the medieval role-playing game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance - available for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One. Starting this summer 2018 with the release of "From the Ashes", Warhorse Studios will be developing 4 bigger story DLC's accompanied with a Hardcore Mode, a Tournaments Mode, and Modding Support. In celebration of the DLC announcement Steam will launch a special Daily Deal offer just for Kingdom Come Deliverance.

From May 22nd at 10:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST) am to May 24th 10:00 am PST Steam offers a special 20% discount on Kingdom Come: Deliverance along with all it's already released Downloadable Content, such as the Original Soundtrack (OST) and Art Book.

DLC Road Map

Jesus Christ be praised - The Kingdom Come: Deliverance journey is not yet over. Revealed by a newly released DLC road map, Warhorse Studios teases what is to come in the next year. Kingdom Come: Deliverance shall challenge you once more! Rebuild what was destroyed, equip your Cupid's arrow and aid an associate in "delicate" matters, stand your ground on the battlefield and see things from a whole new perspective with the assistance of a new best friend, woof!
The beautiful world of Kingdom Come: Deliverance awaits you yet again, young Knight!

Story DLC's:

1. From the Ashes
  2. The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon
  3. Band of Bastards
  4. A Woman's Lot (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance additions:
  1. Hardcore Mode (Free)
  2. The Making of Kingdom Come (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
  3. Tournament! (Free)
  4. Combat Academy (Free for early crowdfunding supporters)
  5. Modding Support (Free)
The first DLC "From the Ashes" in which you will come into the care of an abandoned village, will be shown to press on E3 2018.
More information.

On the question where the birdcages bug will be fixed, developers stated that the next patch (1.5) will be out soon.

About DLC... I'm interested only in "The Amorous Adventures of Bold Sir Hans Capon". :evilgrin:

Hmm on one hand I'm exited about the new content, but it just enforces the game wasn't completely finished on it's release. Nothing new really but it pays to wait I guess.

Hmm on one hand I'm exited about the new content, but it just enforces the game wasn't completely finished on it's release. Nothing new really but it pays to wait I guess.
You can say that about every game with DLCs. I don't mind as long as the quality is adequate or better to the price.

You can say that about every game with DLCs. I don't mind as long as the quality is adequate or better to the price.
No the developer admitted they released early due to lack of funds. They also never released the promised DLC on launch either. It's part of this announcement now.
4b8fec27def5f115cd09f3c33510155c_original.png

Attachments

• 4b8fec27def5f115cd09f3c33510155c_original.png
    4b8fec27def5f115cd09f3c33510155c_original.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 84
I'm hoping that the "modding support" lives up to what was advertised.

On top of that, we are developing our own proprietary RPG-MAKING TOOLS for easy development of this and any future content, including custom support for game design, animations, branching dialogue, clothing definitions, etc. We plan to release these tools to the modding community.

I'm hoping that the "modding support" lives up to what was advertised.
Yep I remember you talking about it a few months back. I just hope the mod tools are user friendly so more mods can be released, and not just be hosted on Steam Workshop.

Yep, I was quite excited about it. What they talked about sounded like a Creation Kit for a Cryengine open world RPG - I was really keen to get my paws on that. But they've sounded very wishy-washy about it since launch. :(

IMO you shouldn't wait.

All these small features that were abandoned for sakes of the release actually helped the game - instead of just "episode 1", KCD contains what should have been spread across two games. You'll see it yourself when you spot a few new but story critical NPCs appearing near the game's end.

So do you really want to wait for pet dog that got delayed for sakes of more content that isn't fetch quests?
Sure, I do suggest waiting for patch 1.5 which won't be long as previously when devs said "soon" it ment 10 days most.

Another dlc company to avoid int he future.

If I understood right, all these DLC will be free for KS backers and some also for everyone else. What's to avoid?
Besides, do these DLC feel integral to the story like ME2 Arrival? I don't think so. As I said above, I'm highly interested in "equip your Cupid's arrow and aid an associate in "delicate" matters". The rest? Let's say it this way… I don't like pets.

If I understood right, all these DLC will be free for KS backers and some also for everyone else. What's to avoid?

Only one of the story DLC is and it was a stretch goal. The additions are all stuff that was in the KS too.

Also, it was well worth the money on release. It's a full game and then some.

In the kickstarter update they said only hte first story dlc would be free. Anyway I hate the model and wish companies that use the model ill will until they change their ways.

IMO you shouldn't wait.

All these small features that were abandoned for sakes of the release actually helped the game - instead of just "episode 1", KCD contains what should have been spread across two games. You'll see it yourself when you spot a few new but story critical NPCs appearing near the game's end.

So do you really want to wait for pet dog that got delayed for sakes of more content that isn't fetch quests?
Sure, I do suggest waiting for patch 1.5 which won't be long as previously when devs said "soon" it ment 10 days most.

Besides, do these DLC feel integral to the story like ME2 Arrival? I don't think so. As I said above, I'm highly interested in "equip your Cupid's arrow and aid an associate in "delicate" matters". The rest? Let's say it this way… I don't like pets.

If that's true…

Sure, I say TW3 is the best game ever but that doesn't mean I preordered their "expansion pass". Sure, they proved me wrong as later I bought those expansions on discount and the additional content is so huge it feels like a whole game of it's own.
But these DLC here… Smells like Magicka.

As usual, once they do release paid content and if it turns out to be another scamming turd, I won't be silent on their official forum. Unless it's EA's Sims competitor, I don't and won't back any DLC:The Game ever. Per it's original KS project, KCD was not supposed to be DLC-o-rama milking scheme. If it was originally stated that backers will still have to put out tits on the platter for ME2 Arrival and ME3 Prothean, they'd never see any of my money.

Yea TW3 weren't dlc they were true expansions and self contained. The first one was fantastic (imho); the second was not as good but longer. Anyway they were good values.

If that's true…

Sure, I say TW3 is the best game ever but that doesn't mean I preordered their "expansion pass". Sure, they proved me wrong as later I bought those expansions on discount and the additional content is so huge it feels like a whole game of it's own.
But these DLC here… Smells like Magicka.

As usual, once they do release paid content and if it turns out to be another scamming turd, I won't be silent on their official forum. Unless it's EA's Sims competitor, I don't and won't back any DLC:The Game ever. Per it's original KS project, KCD was not supposed to be DLC-o-rama milking scheme. If it was originally stated that backers will still have to put out tits on the platter for ME2 Arrival and ME3 Prothean, they'd never see any of my money.

OMG OMG they announced Tactical Turn Based Kingdom Come RPG mode with Dark Sorcery and lots of lots of lots of GORE!! Did you hear?

yeah..

Back
Top Bottom