Just finished Fallout 1

Modder_Prosper

Watchdog
It actually isn't too bad for a non-rpg. I respect the third person view and i think a fallout 1 sequel should be more like fallout 3 though. 1stp person plus third person is ftw!

The game only lacked a few things, other than it would be perfect.

Fallout Tactics dynamic vehicles-
Fallout Tactics Squad In=depth customization-
Fallout Tactics net play
Fallout 2's boxing
Animated ridable boats
Ability to gain rank in the brotherhood and can progress with brother hood caravan missions ? (would lvo1)
Multiple eleveations like from FOT
Different stances likes from FOT
Better UI like seen in TACTICS
Enclave from FAllout 2 , HOWEVER, Fallout 3's Enclave eyebot is a must.
I ilke FOT huge amount of items that are like junky, but so many so it feels like it makes sense compared to just healing pot or plain stimpak all the time.

I can't think of much more at the moment ok . thanks for listen and sorry if list was bit lengthy, i could go on more but i think this brings light that most you are probalby not accustomed too!

I a very specialized critic and yes i have done this many years so hope to see if anyone thinks to agre.

How is Fallout 1 not an RPG? :S
You lost me with your very first sentence…
I expect that's a really good fire-starter over at the Codex where our, ummm, new friend, hails from. I was hoping the chirping crickets would serve as troll repellent.

I expect that's a really good fire-starter over at the Codex where our, ummm, new friend, hails from. I was hoping the chirping crickets would serve as troll repellent.

Ah, ok. Sorry. Should've known...

<insert chirping cricket sounds> then. :)

Needs more rage.

Man, how about that guy? Kinda dumb. Anyway, I just registered and this my first post. The forum design is terrible and aesthetically grotesque and they still ask me for donations. What a dick thing to do. The content seems ok, though. Except for that retarded OP up there. Are there many retards like that here? I like RPGs. Also, how do I access my user controls?

I thought I knew what it was like to be bored…. Guess even I have my limits :)

Back
Top Bottom