Turn Based Lovers - On The Radar - March 2022

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Like every month The Turn Based Lovers checked out the upcoming tactical / turn-based games:

Top Turn-Based RPG & Strategy Games Releasing in March 2022 - On The Radar

Let's take a look at all the Turn-Based RPGs and Strategy Games releasing during March 2022

[...]

• HERO'S HOUR - 1st March
  • SEA WOLF: TACTICS (E.A.) - 1st March
  • LEGEND OF IXTONA - 4th March
  • SOULASH - 4th March
  • Paladin's Oath
  • DIVINITY CHRONICLES: JOURNEY TO THE WEST (E.A.)-10th March
  • FLEET COMMANDER: PACIFIC - 10th March
  • Telepath Tactics Liberated - 14th March
  • Titan Saga: Chains of Kronos (E.A.) - 18th March
  • Twilight Wars: Declassified - 21st March
  • INDIES' LIES - 21st March
  • KING ARTHUR: KNIGHT'S TALE - 29th March
  • FORWARD: ESCAPE THE FOLD - 29th March
  • COROMON - 31st March
  • NEURA MECHANICUS - 31st March
More information.

"You can think of Hero’s Hour, by Benjamin 'ThingOnItsOwn' Hauer, as a sort of Heroes of Might and Magic – but with randomly generated maps and a real-time combat system."

I guess Turn-based Lovers radar is malfunctioning.

No malfunctioning here ;) The strategic section is turn-based, the combat section is in real-time.

The combat is real-time but the empire-building is turn-based. Real-time combat isn't for me. Will wait for Songs of Conquest and Fanstratics.

I call the list fifteen games I will never play, but that's usual for me with this site.:biggrin:

I'm intensely curious about the new version of Telepath Tactics, and if it will truly function this time, as the prior version had a battle that would corrupt and wonk out roughly forty-five minutes into the fray. And whether original owners will be granted a copy or have to repurchase the game.

And there are a few others to check out as well, likely to keep me busy and amused for months to come!

Soulash, Divinity Chronicles, Twilight Wars: Declassified, Coromon, and Neura Mechanicus all have playable demos on Steam if anyone's interested.

I installed the hard disk version of Gateway to the Savage Frontier on Amiga and it beats all of the above games..

I installed the hard disk version of Gateway to the Savage Frontier on Amiga and it beats all of the above games..

nocountryforshitposters.png

I'm intensely curious about the new version of Telepath Tactics, and if it will truly function this time, as the prior version had a battle that would corrupt and wonk out roughly forty-five minutes into the fray. And whether original owners will be granted a copy or have to repurchase the game.

And there are a few others to check out as well, likely to keep me busy and amused for months to come!

I know Kickstarter backers are getting a key of the remake, but as for people who purchased the game after release, that seems uncertain:

liberated.png

Those Savage Frontier games were excellent! I keep expecting them both to show up at great old games, hopefully that'll happen someday.

Actually they are already on GoG, as part of a collection.

Whoa I didn't know that about the Savage Frontier games, I'll have to check and see if maybe I already own them there!! And that's good to know about Telepath Tactics, I should be covered, then.

Back
Top Bottom