SpellForce 2: FiD - Getting Close...

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Anyone remember Spellforce: Faith in Destiny? According to a post on the official site, it's finally getting close after many, many delays:
...until the eagerly awaited Standalone Add-on "SpellForce2 – Faith in Destiny" will be released! Still fresh from our graphics department, we proudly present the official Packshot, check it out!

The Packshot is a deliberate re-collection of the very roots of the series and depicting the dualism of the world of Eo. Good and evil are once again fighting fiercely for domination of all of Eo. Faith in Destiny immerses the player directly into the epic conflict, which is not only ravaging the battlefields but also waged within the torn hero himself...
More information.

About dam time after all the different release dates for the last year.I enjoyed the spellforce series and its a shame EA bought them then fired everybody.Now the company's nothing but a shell making sub-par online games.

It has been so long it might be fun going back there ... but not quite as much fun paying full price for a very late add-on to a years-old game ...

About dam time after all the different release dates for the last year.I enjoyed the spellforce series and its a shame EA bought them then fired everybody.Now the company's nothing but a shell making sub-par online games.

Do you have more details? This is the first time I hear that EA fired people at Phenomic.

Happened about 4 years ago when they were purchase.Ill try to find some links.There was a huge uproar on the forums.

Someone had to experience significant cognitive dissonance using "Standalone" and "Add-on" together like that. Capitalized, even.

Back
Top Bottom