NWN - Giveaway on GOG

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Right now you can get the Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition for free on GOG.

There's a number of other RPG classics on sale during the Monstrous Winter Sale.

Thank you for the info, rjshae!

More information.

What I found amazing in this game was that knight enemy, who had that superb particle effect, a green poison dripping from his 2hd sword that he carried on his shoulder. (IIRC)

NWN. Amazing game. I haven't played the base game/original content (yet), but the sheer amount of interesting fan-made campaigns and content is enough reason to get it.

That's awesome, NWN is one of my all time fav's. I still have a large number of modules to play through. I'd pay good money for a remastered/modern lick of paint edition of this one for sure.

Thanks for sharing the news.

I'd love an Android version of this, too, with access to all the modules. That would be amazing as well.

Started the original campaign a few times back in the days, but was so bored out, that I never made it to the DLCs...

Started the original campaign a few times back in the days, but was so bored out, that I never made it to the DLCs…

The Hordes of the Underdark expansion was well received, so you might want to give that one a try. It's for a high-level PC though.

It is a nice giveaway (not that I need to replay NWN) but there are some good titles on sale.

I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth!

I also got an email today saying that Witcher 3 GotY Edition just got added to my library for free because I have Witcher 3 and all the expansions. Definitely a nice GOG day today!

Heh I already have NwN Diamond on GoG but thanks anyway for spotting this! I must have around 10-12 games for free from them (fk u steam :D)

Still one of my best RPGs almost ten years later due to mods.

finished it a couple of times when it was released, haven't tried any mod : any suggestions?

I have the game already, though I guess I could claim a key for future giveaways? :p

Still waiting for Age of Wonders 3: Eternal Lords to get discounted but it is holding its price. I'm happy for them, it means they are still selling well.

Witcher 3 game of the year is keeping the price of the fall sale as well, which is quite good anyway, but I can wait a bit longer considering I don't have a full capable PC yet nor the needed time for it.

I'm going to bite the bullet with Dragon Age Origins though. I had the Origin version but that's without addons and, well, it is Origin. I was planing a playthrough with mods and finish the game for once (in my first playthough years ago I was bored at the middle), so for 9,99€ (6,69€ if you pick other games from the EA bundle) it looks appealing.

The Witcher is always on sale, it seems :lol:
Anyway, I grabbed NWN even though I have the old disk version. It's good to have options :)

The Witcher is always on sale, it seems :lol:
Anyway, I grabbed NWN even though I have the old disk version. It's good to have options :)

Probably best to be sure. For example, I couldn't get my disk version of NWN2 to load any more (at Windoze 8.1), whereas the GoG download works fine.

Back
Top Bottom