Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta Screens

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We've added three new Mothership Zeta screens to our galery, enjoy!

More information.

What is Mothership Zeta?

Well, I didn't like Fallout 3 but this is just retarded. Bethesda just made a turd of the Fallout universe. /flush /salute

Last edited:
Really looking forward to it. I realy like how all the DLC's has their own different theme, inspired by old horror movies to 50's sci-fi movies, a very natural progression of the FO universe imo.

Is Mothership Zeta an official bethesda dlc?

im just laughing at those who takes things like FO to a dead serious level, its like those star wars fans who hates the new movies, lol. its not meant to be taken very seriously. im glad im not like that, means i can enjoy more movies and games :) The people at NMA are funny, instead of just moving on they'll sit there day and night discussing how much they hate FO3 and the DLC's, tragic people.

While I agree that the entire premise of this DLC just feels wrong, I will probably play it anyway. Judging from the screenshots, at least Bethesda takes this DLC very seriously and confess it actually looks great. The graphics that is, cannot say anything about the gameplay for now. Part of me feels that this is a showcase of what their engine can do. Those screenshots looks so different than F3 that if one didn't knew it was F3 one wouldn't be able to tell. It looks exactly like a modern engine space first-person shooter to me.

Interestingly, there will be nothing left for me after finishing this DLC, so the weapons you find aren't that interesting to me. The only DLC that actually allows you to play with your "awesome loot" and your companions, is Broken Steel.

Come on, its the "I hate Bethesda band wagon!" get on everyone!

Looks cool.

OT: if bethesda was a european company would they get a freepass like two worlds and gothic?

*Yawn*.......:bored:

At least play it before you start bashing it.

No, we must hate it first, then play it and then hate it more.:shakefist:

Seriously though it looks nice, but still unsure about the Fallout in Space bit. I know a lot of you think otherwise, but I still think it's odd.

While I agree that the entire premise of this DLC just feels wrong, I will probably play it anyway. Judging from the screenshots, at least Bethesda takes this DLC very seriously and confess it actually looks great.

Yip, they've put a lot of work on it and the 50s spaceship looks pretty good, as long as you ignore the whole Fallout thing.

Just a word of warning: it's supposed to play out a bit like Operation: Anchorage. At least that's what Bethesda compared it to. And O:A was probably the least favourably received DLC, not just due to technical/design flaws but also because the linear shooter concept didn't appeal to many Fallout 3 players. They might've learned from that, but I'd wait for reviews, unless you thought O:A was a-ok.

Last edited:
It's Oblivion In Space.

I'm looking forward to playing this ... but can't get the Power Rangers in Space theme out of my head every time I see 'Oblivion in Space' ... :D

Seriously though it looks nice, but still unsure about the Fallout in Space bit. I know a lot of you think otherwise, but I still think it's odd.

Well I think it's obvious that the concept was born from the Easter Egg in the original Fallout. I remember wondering what it would be like to actually encounter extraterrestrials in the Fallout universe. I can't comment on how good the DLC actually is yet, but I like the idea.

I'm interested in seeing what it's like, but I'm pessimistic. I think it's the comparisons with the more linear and actiony DLCs that are making me a little wary.

For me, Bethesda are at their best when they are just providing a good exploration game. When they go the linear actiony way, the results seem to be, well, dire.
Point Lookout was the best of the DLCs by a country mile by my reckoning. It has its linear action bits, but balanced this with a land area that seemed worth exploring.

I can't see how this could be considered anything other then some kind of ploy to make money off of the yuppie casual gamers that buy anything that reviewers give 80 percent or above and which has "cool" screens. What is so great about those screens by the way? Is it the fusion gun thing? The big stupid fucking planet? Does that shit still impress all of you? Why? How is this awesome?

No. I won't give it a chance because I refuse to pay money for something before I can try it out. I won't pay money for something that is obviously a shit attempt to make money off of a very dead franchise.

I can't see how this could be considered anything other then some kind of ploy to make money off of the yuppie casual gamers that buy anything that reviewers give 80 percent or above and which has "cool" screens.

I thought that was the core DLC business model? :D

Back
Top Bottom