Frayed Knights - Review @ RPGamer

I can see his point, or rather, imagine it, since I havent played jays game yet. Just sayin, it sounds like the game gets a little sloggy. I miss wizardry a little bit, and betrayal at krondor a LOT, but i still get bored. Actually this is why i never play Final Fantasy anymore. Even though you never miss, the random encounters are SO uninspired and take for fuckin ever even when they are automatic one turn kills. it's this whole philosophy i rebel against when i think of new rpg directions. We can tell from his blog posts, Jay tried to avoid that as well, but maybe he didn't succeed, or did, i dunno. The reviewer seems a little daft to me really. just sayin, the quoted point in particular, sounds like a legitimate peeve.

I've looked around RPGamer, and they seem to be focused more toward eastern style RPG's, and there's nothing wrong with that. I did play the demo for Frayed Knights, and I loved it :).

Then read my review of it here, buy the game, and enjoy the next 30+ hours of your life!! :)

Back
Top Bottom