Gta 5

I can't say I feel much excitement over finally getting a PC version of GTA 5. There are too many good-looking titles coming out over the next 12 months for me to really consider playing it at this point.

I can't say I feel much excitement over finally getting a PC version of GTA 5. There are too many good-looking titles coming out over the next 12 months for me to really consider playing it at this point.

I'm waiting to play it for the awesome open-world. I've played 20 % of GTA5 on PS3, and liked it a lot, and stopped playing in order to fully experience it on PC. :D

Yeah, I could take it or leave it, really.

I didn't finish it on my consoles, either. It's a fine GTA - but it's still just GTA.

JDR, I'm totally with you on this. Honestly.
It somehow feels like buying an used sex rubber doll. They're too late.

Will grab it when it's on sale somewhen…

Hm... I remember stopping to play GTA IV because of the missing free save system where you needed to restart missions from the beginning when you died. Any information if this will still be the case in GTA V on PC?

No information on that. Patience, we'll know soon enough.

However seems that PS4 release of GTA5 comes with exclusive content not available on other platforms.
http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/12/gta-v-on-ps4-has-exclusive-extras-says-sony-4758657/
You know what that means for me if true? No buy and go sell your incomplete PC version to your mother.

Yeah, I just read the article on gamespot.
And just read it.

Just listen to the ignorance:
The executive added that he expects that trend to continue this year with GTAV for the PS4. "GTA is a PlayStation franchise," Koller said. "It started with us. We really feel strongly that it belongs as a key platform driver for us."

No. It started with MS-DOS. And then Windows and Playstation.

Lol and behold Rockstar has graciously decided to finally release a PC version almost two years after the games original release date. Here are the details.
Responding to concerns that the Windows edition of Grand Theft Auto V is delayed, a post from last week on the Rockstar Support site says: "GTAV will be coming to PC on January 27th. We have not announced any changes to this date at this time." The fears of a postponement were apparently prompted by a lack of communication recently, particularly that Rockstar has not yet released PC specifications for the open-world action sequel. With their post coming four weeks before the planned release, it's hard to tell if they added the "at this time" qualification as a real hedge, or just out of habit.

Link - http://www.bluesnews.com/s/158052/rockstar-pc-gta5-not-delayed

Lo and behold GTA 5 PC is once again delayed to March 24th. Fuck.

And requirements were released

Minimum specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive
Recommended specifications:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Holy moly. 65 gigs install. jesus

Sorry I can't stop laughing as we all know Rockstar hate the PC.:lol:

Delayed plus recommended AMD octacore... Such optimization on PC I haven't seen in years... Will run smoothly on your 16K resolution!

As I said I can't stop laughing my ass off.:lol:

Frankly they just don't care and want you to pay $60 for a three year old game. I know it has had a few updates, and changes but it's basically the same game.:mwahaha:

With a good graphical update and mouse-support :D
Oh, and aroud 100+ extra songs and some story missions from what I hear.

I'm waiting for the next announcement in April saying the game is delayed to December.
With a good graphical update and mouse-support
Well some developers cant even that right with PC ports.:lol:

Delayed again, are we sure this isn't a Kickstarter.

No biggie not a big GTA fan. If it were sleeping dogs 2 I'd be bummed.

Is it just me or PC game Eternity that will be released in the same week got them scared? :evilgrin:

I didn't plan to buy this game at all. Maybe in the end I will on some huge discount. I'm not paying the sum they ask for a console game. Especially several years old consolegame.

I need to save for a bigger ssd first. Maybe next year. Though if they go kick starter I'll back it.

Back
Top Bottom