Shroud of the Avatar - Update 6

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Collector's box and new tiers.
You asked for a box, so you're getting a box! A Collector's Box is one of the most frequently requested reward items, so we're creating a special box to hold your physical goods! We'll update you with more information about the special cover art for the box in a future update!
We're also adding several new bonus rewards to the following pledge tiers:
More information.

The limited availability on the lowest tiers are kind of killing my desire to take a chance on this one.

I'm glad Lord British is listening to his loyal subjects… Let's hope he continues to do so and provides a single player game worthy of his name.

The new boxed CE and trinket was good enough to squeeze $150 out of me (I was at $25). As a collector, I wouldn't mind having it signed… but it's not worth an additional $200. It's amazing Richard's ego can fit inside Britannia Manor… but that's our fault.

Well, he's going to kill the goal, looking forward to this game, but this is his final chance if he screws that one up as well..... I am not sure I'll ever be hyped about his things again.

I don't understand the mass appeal of owning a box. I already have boxes. Make a good game and keep the box.

And I'm sure you don't understand the value of a 1963 Amazing Spider-Man issue 1 comic… after all, you can just go to Marvel's website and read it there.

Boxed Ultima games are very collectable, and in mint condition can be worth double their original cost. Many of the early Ultimas came with a cloth map and trinket (e.g. the ankh with Ultima IV) which only added to their value.
Of course, Shroud of the Avatar may or may not be collectable, but as is the case with many of these gaming Kickstarters, they are selling nostalgia… memories of the good old days of PC gaming.

Back
Top Bottom