RPGWatch - Winter is Coming and Brings Keys

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Winter is coming and just in case there is a chance you will be bored during that time we will organize a game key giveaway again somewhere in the next weeks in which you could win a key and have something to play. Although it also just might increase your backlog :)

RPGWatch has received some 30+ keys from publishers and game devs and there are still some keys from late submissions to our summer key giveaway. So we already have a bunch of keys, but for those amongst you who also have some unused keys left (meaning they are not registered at Steam or GOG yet) and would like to contribute them to this giveaway, please send me a PM with the name of the game(s) you have an unused key for. You can also send me the keys, in which case I will take care of the distribution, otherwise you can take care of that yourself.

As usual participation in the giveaway, which remains to be scheduled, is limited to registered users only and in this case to all registered users who registered before today, the 22nd of November 2017.

More information.

If you happen to have unused keys you are willing to depart from, let me know.

A great gesture once more !
Although some sunlight would make me even more happy ;)

Tossed you a key in PM, Mythos.

Yeah, and I think these giveaways, for the regulars, are a nice thing. I'm just mocking the swarm of our new best buds that emerge like cicadas, and then immediately bugger off again.

I think these giveaways should be for established members, and just leave it to the discretion of the boss as to who they are.

Yeah, and I think these giveaways, for the regulars, are a nice thing. I'm just mocking the swarm of our new best buds that emerge like cicadas, and then immediately bugger off again.

I think these giveaways should be for established members, and just leave it to the discretion of the boss as to who they are.

Don't be too disparaging, just because people don't post a lot doesn't mean they aren't here. I get your meaning, sign up, try to win disappear, but its not everybody, just saying :)

Don't be too disparaging, just because people don't post a lot doesn't mean they aren't here. I get your meaning, sign up, try to win disappear, but its not everybody, just saying :)

I'm sure there are lots of people out there who read but don't care to post, which is absolutely fine. But, if they are occasionally motivated to post, but only when something is up for grabs, I don't think that looks great. But, hey, that's just me. I doubt my snark is going to change anything. ;)

I was also lurking for a few years, before I signed up. Probably to rant about something.

I will send you some RPG/Adventure keys I set aside. Nothing spectecular, just left-overs.
Thanks for organizing the giveaways! Always fun!

I signed up to win stuff... and I'm still here :p

I signed up to win stuff… and I'm still here :p

And this was my point exactly, these giveaways do bring in new people, and those that stay add to the community, how much is just getting one new member worth? Giving away a few keys is an easy price to pay in my opinion.

Do we have a list of what keys are available?
I have some games on steam I don't use anymore, do I just get their key and send it to someone? Would I then just delete it from my library so the other person could access it. Sorry for my noobness! with all this. Happy to contribute and partake as well.

And this was my point exactly, these giveaways do bring in new people, and those that stay add to the community, how much is just getting one new member worth? Giving away a few keys is an easy price to pay in my opinion.

:D

I'd actually lurked for about 2 years before I joined. According to my post history it was an offer of a PoE key that got me across the threshold.

I lurked for years, too.

Do we have a list of what keys are available?
I have some games on steam I don't use anymore, do I just get their key and send it to someone? Would I then just delete it from my library so the other person could access it. Sorry for my noobness! with all this. Happy to contribute and partake as well.
You can only send in keys that you have not added to your library on Steam yet.

Back
Top Bottom