C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Yep and you need an $800+ video card just to get the best graphics. Guess I'll do what I always have settle for mid-rage GPUs as money doesn't grow on trees.

Think I'll settle for a AMD 5700XT for $300 in the following months.

Alas, I'm limited to a RX580 for the forseeable future. Well, I was recently gifted with multiple RX580s, but I doubt this game will support crossfire (?).

EDIT: just saw that Witcher 2 & 3 supports it, so maybe?

Alas, I'm limited to a RX580 for the forseeable future. Well, I was recently gifted with multiple RX580s, but I doubt this game will support crossfire (?).

EDIT: just saw that Witcher 2 & 3 supports it, so maybe?

I suspect not. I think moving to DX12 would have put an end to that. The chipmakers aren't interested anymore, and very few games seem to bother implementing DX12 multiGPU. None of them have much incentive anymore.

I suspect not. I think moving to DX12 would have put an end to that. The chipmakers aren't interested anymore, and very few games seem to bother implementing DX12 multiGPU. None of them have much incentive anymore.
Bummer :(
Oh well, I only intend to play at 1080p, so hopefully a single RX580 will do.

Bummer :(
Oh well, I only intend to play at 1080p, so hopefully a single RX580 will do.
Recommended or High should work fine. Probably depends on what other settings you use as well. I remember with Witcher 3 I mixed Ultra and high settings on it's release.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Previews

PC Gamer
I really can't wait to go back to Night City. From the moment I stopped playing Cyberpunk 2077 it's been rattling around in my thoughts, and I'm already planning what I'll do first when the game is finally released on December 10. There are also a few things I want to try differently. Some dialogue options and decisions can majorly affect the outcome of certain quests, and I'm intrigued to see how I can change things. I just wish I'd taken a note of where I found the Black Unicorn. If I don't find that sword again, I'm gonna miss it so bad.
IGN
Even still, I came away from my 16 hours with Cyberpunk 2077 hungry for more, and with the sense that it had certainly had more to feed that hunger. It's rad as hell, a gorgeous world that you could get absolutely lost inside of in precisely the manner you choose to do so. It's certainly not without its rough edges, especially when it comes to its menus, but those blemishes didn't do much to stop what it does well from shining brightly. Even after two full days I feel like I've only barely started to see what's here, and it only got more exciting the deeper I went.
GameSpot
Night City feels like it's bursting with moments that raise these questions and push you into these kinds of choices. When I finished my 16 hours with the game, I'd amassed a huge slate of side-missions, taking me all over the city. All of them concerned fascinating characters, from Judy, Johnny, and Panam, to River, a NCPD detective investigating the death of Night City's former mayor, and Padre, a Valentino's fixer who appreciated V's attitude of getting the job done by any means. The best part of Cyberpunk 2077 is feeling like a small part of the huge world of Night City, and I'm eager to continue learning about the people who inhabit it.
GamesRadar
Cyberpunk 2077 is clearly a huge undertaking. The density of the game's systems is a testament to that, with me only feeling partly comfortable understanding the complexities of the weaponry loadouts, huge skill tree, perks, or my future in cyber enhancements, just to name a few. But that scale does come with some concerns, and while Cyberpunk 2077 didn't present me with any game-breaking bugs, the visual bugs were plentiful, although CDPR says that it's aware of them. I'm hesitant to suggest that they'll all be fixed by the time we all get our hands on the full game come December 10, but with a game this ambitious, and frighteningly huge, I'm in the mind to forgive a few unintentional quirks. This is one hell of a game, a neon-soaked seduction from the first second.

The delays have been painful, especially this most recent one, but there are advantages to this release date for me. I work for schools, and by December 10th my schedule will be very light indeed, and it will remain that way for about a month. My job will be playing Cyberpunk 2077, and I'm probably going to work overtime.

Beware, Cyberpunk 2077 Retail Copies & Gameplay Have Leaked

Last edited:
Look on the brightside someone got a hold of the PS4 version, that just means it wont be delayed as warehouses, and retail stores have the copies already.

Just brings up again how big the day one patch will be.

Edit: I used to be a Warehouse Manager and Stock Team Lead.

Boxes would always come with warnings not to open till the street date. Someone opened the box. This usually leads to getting fired and the store paying a fine.

Last edited:
Just brings up again how big the day one patch will be.

I finally upgraded my super slow internet back in January, and Cyberpunk was a direct motivation. I had to change my provider to do it, so I had been dragging my feet. Having 20-25x faster internet has so far not lost its ability to delight me every time I download something. With my old internet, downloading 70gb would have literally taken like 3 days.

I finally upgraded my super slow internet back in January, and Cyberpunk was a direct motivation. I had to change my provider to do it, so I had been dragging my feet. Having 20-25x faster internet has so far not lost its ability to delight me every time I download something. With my old internet, downloading 70gb would have literally taken like 3 days.
I've got Comcast and they used to throttle and cap users. They now have a 1TB limit. If you go over that it's $50 extra or you can buy unlimited usage for $100 a month.

The package prices with all the taxes are not a bargin either.

Edit: I got the 300MB download package.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation Gameplay

More #Cyberpunk2077 console footage coming your way! This time, the game is running on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 Pro check it out!

Back
Top Bottom