Fallout 4 Valid targets for Intimidation and Robotics Expert?

Hexprone

Thou hast lost an eighth!
The perk descriptions for Intimidation and Robotics Expert just say they work on "humans" and "robots"

Has anyone tested whether this means just regular robots and un-mutated humans? Or can Robotics Expert also target synths and Intimidation ghouls and super mutants?

Sorry but no.
However, I was just exploring western part of the map and stumbled upon a robot creature called assaultron. It's a trashmob, not a boss or something.
Difficulty normal, equipped with polymer combat armor.

I just scratched it with my OP wounding shotgun, and then it oneshotted me.
No more exploring west till I get beefed up more. :D

Thus I suspect that perk is most probably very useful in late game.

Sorry but no.
However, I was just exploring western part of the map and stumbled upon a robot creature called assaultron. It's a trashmob, not a boss or something.
Difficulty normal, equipped with polymer combat armor.

I just scratched it with my OP wounding shotgun, and then it oneshotted me.
No more exploring west till I get beefed up more. :D

Thus I suspect that perk is most probably very useful in late game.

Also the charisma perks for 9 and 10 charisma are only for levels lower than you based on what it says in game (might also include your exact level, can't remember).

I am at charisma 9 and should be 10 by tonight.

Why are you pumping CHR up that much with stat points?
I went to game as a charismatic thief not extracharismatic though (CHR 6) and soon discovered that a suit boosts up CHR by +2 and some caps +1 more. And you won't be using those in wilderness just in populated "peaceful" areas.

Sure, eventually when I level up so I can't invest into anything else, I'll probably put some CHR points too, but since in this game there is no useless item, seems to me I'll have to improve STR first to carry all the stuff I looted/stole.

Dunno. Maybe I should go with CHR up first, but honestly my bigger problem is that Piper (currently having her as a sidekick) dislikes when I'm trying to squeeze more caps from people. Not to mention she hates me stealing stuff, but likes when I manage to lockpick something. Logic=0.

Why are you pumping CHR up that much with stat points?
I went to game as a charismatic thief not extracharismatic though (CHR 6) and soon discovered that a suit boosts up CHR by +2 and some caps +1 more. And you won't be using those in wilderness just in populated "peaceful" areas.

Sure, eventually when I level up so I can't invest into anything else, I'll probably put some CHR points too, but since in this game there is no useless item, seems to me I'll have to improve STR first to carry all the stuff I looted/stole.

Dunno. Maybe I should go with CHR up first, but honestly my bigger problem is that Piper (currently having her as a sidekick) dislikes when I'm trying to squeeze more caps from people. Not to mention she hates me stealing stuff, but likes when I manage to lockpick something. Logic=0.

Its a role playing thing and I dislike relying on items for stat boosts in general is all :)

Actually seems you're right to do it.
Just read somewhere that attribute boosting bobbleheads can get you 11 in an attribute!
For some it's irrelevant (PER for example), but some is nifty (STR to carry more loot!).

Back
Top Bottom