Wasteland 3 companions question

bizorker

Sentinel
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello Watch. I'm greatly enjoying Wasteland 3, but have a question about the companions I thought I'd post to the community. Probably only answerable by people who have played most of the game (I'm not that many house in quite yet).

It seems the companions don't have a ton of dialog / interaction after recruitment. I actually prefer my own custom player-generated characters more anyway. So the question is, will I miss out on meaningful content / dialog options / etc. if I only play with 2 of the recruitable companions (the min required)? Or should I run with all the recruitable companions to get all the fun goodies the developers intended with these characters? All opinions welcome. Thanks.

They don't have any interaction, so far as I know. They do, however, have a reasonable amount of dialogue based on whatever quest you're doing at the moment. Only one of them has a quest directly associated with them that I know of (Lucia).

I'm playing with just two companions, and I generally love companions. The only regret I have is not taking Scotchmo along. Kwon is boring, I can't stand Peripi's (something like that) voice acting, and three of the companions are overtly evil. So there's not all that much to miss out on for me, even only having two with me.

Thanks that's helpful.

They don't have any interaction, so far as I know. They do, however, have a reasonable amount of dialogue based on whatever quest you're doing at the moment. Only one of them has a quest directly associated with them that I know of (Lucia).

I'm playing with just two companions, and I generally love companions. The only regret I have is not taking Scotchmo along. Kwon is boring, I can't stand Peripi's (something like that) voice acting, and three of the companions are overtly evil. So there's not all that much to miss out on for me, even only having two with me.

I'd simply say it's not that type of RPG game. There are no companion conversations beyond the party banter and quests. Disappointing but Wasteland 2 was the same.

Back
Top Bottom