Dishonored Complete Collection - 75% Off on GOG and Steam

I never did pick up the second game but I remember enjoying the first one, for those rare occasions when a turn-based game just didn't quite scratch the itch.

I enjoyed both games except Dishonored: Death of the Outsider. Only because I hated the expansions lead character and how they handled the Death of the Outsider.

That basically means no more marks and power for anyone. He's free and dead. Only way I foresee another game is if someone takes his place as the Outsider.

Dishonored 2 is -80% on GOG (haven't checked Steam), if you want to complete your Arkane Studios collection :)

Thanks, but I already have the series on Steam. I just haven't got around to playing Dishonored 2 or DotO yet. :)

I have all of Arkane's games on Steam with the exception of Arx Fatalis which I have on GOG.

Thanks, but I already have the series on Steam. I just haven't got around to playing Dishonored 2 or DotO yet. :)

I have all of Arkane's games on Steam with the exception of Arx Fatalis which I have on GOG.
Ah OK, I should have known.
They should put the "More Free Time to Play" collection on sale, that's what we really need ;)

This is great value for money. The DLCs for the first game are also very good, if you haven't tried them yet. Amazing setting; shame they didn't do more with it (the novels seem to have flopped)...

Back
Top Bottom