RPG Codex Refugee Thread - Page 68 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread

Default RPG Codex Refugee Thread

December 27th, 2011, 03:34
I don't like being a refugee
ShlongMaster is offline

ShlongMaster

ShlongMaster's Avatar
Codexian Shlong Polisher

#1341

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:35
Code:
#include <string>
#include <iostream>
#include <boost/lexical_cast.hpp>
#include <boost/foreach.hpp>

const int digit_total = 3;

int g_nCode [] = {0, 3, 1};
std::string Destroy_Humanity(int i)
{
    static int hymn = 0;
    std::string resultStr;

    if (hymn >= (digit_total - 1)){
        hymn = 0;
    }

    if (i == g_nCode[hymn]) {
        ++hymn;
        resultStr = "passed";
    }
    else {
    resultStr = "failed";
    }

    return resultStr;

}

int main()
{
    std::cout << "Input code: " << std::endl;

    std::string hello;
    std::cin >> hello;

    if(hello.size() > digit_total) {
        std::cout << "invalid length." << std::endl;
        exit(0);
    }


    int nSuccesses = 0;
    int nFailures  = 0;
    BOOST_FOREACH( char ch, hello )
    {
        std::string strResult = Destroy_Humanity(boost::lexical_cast<int>(ch));
        if (strResult == "passed")
        ++nSuccesses;
        else if (strResult == "failed")
        ++nFailures;

        std::cout << strResult << std::endl;


    }

    if (nFailures >= 1) {
        std::cout << "Unauthorized. North Korea alerted." << std::endl;
        exit(0);
    }
    else if (nSuccesses == digit_total) {

        std::cout << "access granted. but derp a derp" << std::endl;
    }

    return 0;
}
Odin@NMA is offline

Odin@NMA

Watcher

#1342

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:35
Originally Posted by ShlongMaster View Post
I don't like being a refugee
Give you a chacne for some wellfare mooching
Repsorp is offline

Repsorp

Traveler

#1343

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:37
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
This isn't even in the realm of being funny. I've had relatives and relatives of friends die during the second World War.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
So had I. But unlike the Jews, the Finns never received justice, much less decades of free rides and billions of Kwa dollars. Neither did the Ukrainians, Estonians, or the Polish. Hoisting the Jews on a special pedestal at the expense of all the others who suffered is wrong. The Holocaust was a horrifying thing, but it doesn't negate all the other crimes that took place, especially when the largest culprit escaped justice scot-free.

But aside from that, there's an important thing to keep in mind: Either everything is okay to make fun of, or nothing is. Getting angry is perfectly reasonable, but drawing lines and sticking VERBOTEN stickers on things is not.
--
BROS DONT SHOOT BROS IN COLD BOLD BRO
vaarna_aarne is offline

vaarna_aarne

vaarna_aarne's Avatar
SpurguX

#1344

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Perkele, Suomi
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:37
Originally Posted by Clockwork Knight View Post
Pladio, I feel your avatar is offensive. My grandpa was stabbed by a little old man with bad fashion sense, and I'm reminded of that everytime I see you post.
If that seemed to be halfway towards the truth I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to. But it seems like you're just saying it out of spite, because of what I said.

It's only civil discourse. I expect you to be polite if you were to come to my house. When I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off, I do so too.

Now you guys come to the RPGWatch forums and I ask you to be polite and considerate, and you can't even do that ?!
Pladio is online now

Pladio

Pladio's Avatar
Guardian of Nonsense
Original Sin Donor

#1345

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,989
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:38
Originally Posted by Macumbeiro View Post
If you're Wyrmlord I'm Brian Mitsoda
Hi VD, how is AoD going?
Kz3r0 is offline

Kz3r0

Kz3r0's Avatar
Arcane Trickster

#1346

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:38
Originally Posted by Repsorp View Post
No, the reasonable anti-holocaust thingie one,a nd the one with the golden star of jesus
lol
2/10 for the effort
Carceri is offline

Carceri

Carceri's Avatar
Goblin Scum

#1347

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:38
you heard the man

be polite!

Wyrmlord
Repsorp is offline

Repsorp

Traveler

#1348

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:39
Originally Posted by Macumbeiro View Post
If you're Wyrmlord I'm Brian Mitsoda
sup Vince
kasp is offline

kasp

Watcher

#1349

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:43
Originally Posted by vaarna_aarne View Post
So had I. But unlike the Jews, the Finns never received justice, much less decades of free rides and billions of Kwa dollars. Neither did the Ukrainians, Estonians, or the Polish. Hoisting the Jews on a special pedestal at the expense of all the others who suffered is wrong. The Holocaust was a horrifying thing, but it doesn't negate all the other crimes that took place, especially when the largest culprit escaped justice scot-free.

But aside from that, there's an important thing to keep in mind: Either everything is okay to make fun of, or nothing is. Getting angry is perfectly reasonable, but drawing lines and sticking VERBOTEN stickers on things is not.
I agree that the Finns and all others who were harmed should get compensated. There are many differences however.
First, the people weren't making fun of the Finns and the others.
Second, the other people weren't systematically put into camps and murdered.
Third, the other people didn't all get kicked out of their homes due to their religion (or even their grandparents' religion).


Other than that we agree. I think making fun of dead people is bad, but it's only natural it touches me in particular when other people make fun of people like me.

More than 20 million people died during the war, so it's not like Jews were the only one. But Finns or Russians weren't the ones stuck in ghettos and they're not the ones whose symbols are being made fun of in this thread.
Pladio is online now

Pladio

Pladio's Avatar
Guardian of Nonsense
Original Sin Donor

#1350

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,989
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:44
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
If that seemed to be halfway towards the truth I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to. But it seems like you're just saying it out of spite, because of what I said.

It's only civil discourse. I expect you to be polite if you were to come to my house. When I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off, I do so too.

Now you guys come to the RPGWatch forums and I ask you to be polite and considerate, and you can't even do that ?!
This thread exists as a courtesy of the Watch admins (which we appreciate), expressly for the purpose of allowing KKKodexers to jerk each other off and kill time until DU fixes his shit.

If what we say offends you (which it clearly does), then don't participate. This thread is by definition not for people like yourself. So why bother reading it?
Gregz is offline

Gregz

Gregz's Avatar
Desert Ranger

#1351

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 53
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:46
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to.
This is, without a drop of humor or irony, how to best enable fascism.
Fuzzy Dunlop is offline

Fuzzy Dunlop

Traveler

#1352

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:46
Originally Posted by Elwro
http://rpgcodex.net/forums/
this is an inprovement
MaskedMan is offline

MaskedMan

MaskedMan's Avatar
Watcher
Original Sin 2 Donor

#1353

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:47
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
More than 20 million people died during the war, so it's not like Jews were the only one. But Finns or Russians weren't the ones stuck in ghettos and they're not the ones whose symbols are being made fun of in this thread.
Is it ok to make fun of Finnish and Russian symbols then?
andrzej is offline

andrzej

andrzej's Avatar
I want to be a Sentinel

#1354

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:47
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
If that seemed to be halfway towards the truth I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to. But it seems like you're just saying it out of spite, because of what I said.

It's only civil discourse. I expect you to be polite if you were to come to my house. When I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off, I do so too.

Now you guys come to the RPGWatch forums and I ask you to be polite and considerate, and you can't even do that ?!
Polite? Considerate? DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY MOTHERFUCKING SIDESHOW AWAY!!!

So, will the mods here get butthurt when I write "motherfucker"?

And far-left rhetoric, that's ok here, right? God I hope so…
JagreenLern is offline

JagreenLern

JagreenLern's Avatar
The Theocrat

#1355

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:48
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
If that seemed to be halfway towards the truth I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to. But it seems like you're just saying it out of spite, because of what I said.

It's only civil discourse. I expect you to be polite if you were to come to my house. When I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off, I do so too.

Now you guys come to the RPGWatch forums and I ask you to be polite and considerate, and you can't even do that ?!
Okay, I lied about the bad fashion sense. He was fabulous.

Sorry grandpa, but it's the truth. All those sparkling purple buttons…
Clockwork Knight is offline

Clockwork Knight

Watcher

#1356

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Forged
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:49
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
I agree that the Finns and all others who were harmed should get compensated. There are many differences however.
First, the people weren't making fun of the Finns and the others.
Second, the other people weren't systematically put into camps and murdered.
Are you serious?
The one ashamed should be you, KKKodexers at least are doing it for the lulz.
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
Third, the other people didn't all get kicked out of their homes due to their religion (or even their grandparents' religion).
So you think that for other motives is a-okay?
Kz3r0 is offline

Kz3r0

Kz3r0's Avatar
Arcane Trickster

#1357

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:49
Originally Posted by Gregz View Post
This thread exists as a courtesy of the Watch admins (which we appreciate), expressly for the purpose of allowing KKKoders to jerk each other off and kill time until DU fixes his shit.

If what we say offends you (which it clearly does), then don't participate. This thread is by definition not for people like yourself. So why bother reading it?
Because I consider it to be concerning me. I know most people won't change their minds on the internet, but even if one person can understand how I feel and understand that it isn't right to do something like that then I'd be happy that my words have had some meaning.

I do not understand how people can make fun of stuff like that.

I am Jewish and it's because people didn't speak out early enough then that it happened. I find it's important for people to know that making fun of other people's deaths is not funny. Most people understand that and do not make fun of their own relatives' or friends' deaths. Why would you do so of other people.

People back then used to laugh about Jews too and it was all a joke until it wasn't.

I have more reasons if you want…
Pladio is online now

Pladio

Pladio's Avatar
Guardian of Nonsense
Original Sin Donor

#1358

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,989
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:50
Originally Posted by Clockwork Knight View Post
Okay, I lied about the bad fashion sense. He was fabulous.
Y do U lie?
Repsorp is offline

Repsorp

Traveler

#1359

Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 27th, 2011, 03:50
Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
Is it ok to make fun of Finnish and Russian symbols then?
Not in relations to their deaths.
Pladio is online now

Pladio

Pladio's Avatar
Guardian of Nonsense
Original Sin Donor

#1360

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,989
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

Tags
avatar 2 release date, best thread ever, cleveland mark blakemore, embassy, incline, itz, jew admin, jews, junior codex, kingcomrade, multiheaded dick, nazi super mods, odd odors, popamole, potato, r00fles!, rest in peace, rpgcodex, stalin_brando, stuffies, thingies, thoth backing down, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?-codex
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » RPG Codex Refugee Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:00.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by DragonByte Security (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright by RPGWatch