Final Fantasy NES on PC

Hyomoto

Traveler
I'm just leaving this link here to drum up some interest if it exists. The short of it is I've been working on a remake of the original Final Fantasy for NES from the ground up including a few QoL improvements and an art pass. It's just a passion project by someone who really likes that game, and might just introduce some people to one of my favorites that they may otherwise never play.

Right now the game is light on content since I've spent most of my time working on the engine, but you can complete all the way up until defeating Garland, receiving the LUTE and crossing the bridge.

Final Fantasy for NES

The game is currently in alpha, but it supports saving and has controller support. Save games should remain compatible through development so if you want to give it a try, please do. If you own an 8bitdo NES controller-alike, you can even swap the B and A buttons ( just like on a Nintendo controller ), which is my recommended way to play. These screen shots are from the development builds, the public builds do not have the debug info shown.
rrVM9yB.png
W7nmfXF.gif

Back
Top Bottom