The SWTOR thread

I looked at the cash shop and found that they are selling hot bars on there!

They are selling visable quickbars, you can still iterate with keyboard/mouse over all the hotbars at the bottom of the UI. F2P can't display more than two at the same time. Preferred are at 4 (which is what the game launched with and is plenty enough). Subs can display 6 (which is the max).

The extra ones are for mounts, pets, consumables, etc.

Still probably the most stupid design decision of the F2P model, but considering the cost, that security keys give you 100 cartel coin/month and that you only really need 3 of them unless you have an insane amount of mounts/pets...

KOTFE/KOTET is a mix of awesome and ????

I had a similar feeling, but in my case the ??????? was stronger. The story just doesn't feel like Star Wars to me anymore.

I had a similar feeling, but in my case the ??????? was stronger. The story just doesn't feel like Star Wars to me anymore.

Not enough people read The Correlian trilogy, so many things in that trilogy can be found in KOTET/KOTFE.

security keys give you 100 cartel coin/month
only if the app works on your phone. Mine isn't compatible and if you look at the app comments, a lot of others have the same problem.

only if the app works on your phone. Mine isn't compatible and if you look at the app comments, a lot of others have the same problem.

I was lucky (?) to buy that physical thing so long ago.
I wonder how long it might last.

Servers are merged now.
The pet and Darth Hexid can get achieved.

Not many play this here, but there was a live stream for 5.10 that's coming this December, bullet point list on Reddit, it also has the code for a flair.

Lots of guild changes coming.
New planet with separate storyline based on factions (yeah!)

Orly? They added same gender romance for returning Jaesa and Nadia. o_O That means something bad is going to happen to Lana right…

OMG Malora became a Darth, lol (she's a super minor character on Korriban in a side quests).

Dulfy has a transcription of most of the parts. http://dulfy.net/2018/10/11/swtor-patch-5-10-developer-livestream-notes-coverage/

Some more info : http://dulfy.net/2018/10/13/swtor-masterwork-armor-crafting-acquisition-in-patch-5-10/

One reaction, however, baffled me : http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9655315&postcount=29

Bold printing by me :

Not sure where to ask this so I supposed I'll drop this here- I know Khem Val is coming back as a romancable character (unless that was a joke but gee i hope not), but does that include same-gender romance? I've wanted this since I first started playing but I don't want to get my hopes up if he's only available for female characters

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Don't typically use the forums.

So … a player wants to romance Khem Val ? That monster ?

I mean, I'm still on Balmorra with my "experimental Inquisitor", but I've heard rumors about later Khem Val …

But still … What goes on in the mind of a person who wants to romance Khem Val ?????

But still … What goes on in the mind of a person who wants to romance Khem Val ?????

Considering what a dark sided Sith inquisitor is like (totally batsith insane), romancing Khem Val probably isn't the craziest things they are thinking about…

According to Dulfy, until November, 1st , there is The Rise Of The Hutt Cartel and Shadow Of Revan available for free with this new Code : REVANSFATE

This is good for F2P people, I think.

Full report : http://dulfy.net/2018/10/18/swtor-shadow-revan-rise-hutt-free-nov-1/

I got it but then read the game became extremely easy. I played the game at release and enjoyed the gameplay, it was challenging and fun, so reading that made me lose interest in checking them out.

Yes, some people say that KOTFE was SWTOR's NGE.

But - if you want some sort challenge, then go to a different server, and start there at 0. With noLregacy, nothing.

Playing FPs with lowest-level characters is still challenging, but LMOST no-one does that these days. Lowbies are often even frowned upon by end game players.

It's not extremely easy unless you have a lots of legacy unlocks (datacrons, companions stats bonuses, etc), gear (because of credit, freebies, etc), XP bonus so you out-level content and max companion's influence fast.

The more you played the game, the easier the base game is on new characters like pretty much every MMOs with server wide account features.

The main thing is the companions though, with the datacron/legacy/story completion presence bonuses and rapid influence gain, they are too proficient at lower levels and most of the base game story content.

As Alrik said, if you want a challenge, start on a fresh server with everything reset to 0. The other choice is to turn off the companion, never upgrade your gear, don't use XP boost, do veteran/master mode content, etc.

New cantina code: SWCELEBRATION19 (redeem at this page), it's decorations and a flair.

New expac announced for September 2019: Onslaught.

Back
Top Bottom