Rain of Reflections - New Story Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Farflame spotted a new story trailer for the narrative driven RPG Rain of Reflections:

Story trailer - Rain of Reflections

This “story trailer” introduces the three main protagonists - Wilona, Dwennon and Imra - each with a unique perspective on the events that unfold. The player controls each one consecutively, shaping a unique story through choices along their intersecting paths.
More detailed info can be found here.

More information.

Looks like a great movie. Just hope the gameplay is good.

"Its turn-based strategic confrontations are uniquely centered around a morale mechanic. Every move and choice made by the player as the three different protagonists is permanent and will have consequences on the world and its characters."

Sounds promising :)

It should be something like "RPG Lite" focused on story and characters, but it has stats, C&C and TB combat etc. And its cyberpunk! :)

I hope it will be hidden gem of 2018.

Looks like a great movie. Just hope the gameplay is good.

"Its turn-based strategic confrontations are uniquely centered around a morale mechanic. Every move and choice made by the player as the three different protagonists is permanent and will have consequences on the world and its characters."

Sounds promising :)

i wish i had less of that in my life :S the game seems to be realy interesting though

The world reacts to your choices game?
It's singleplayer. It contains puzzles. It has some exploration too.

It doesn't have to be RPG.
I'm in.

That PI looks just like Patrick Swayze. Doesn't sound like him though. Must be the shadows.

Back
Top Bottom