The Mercury Man - Due Q1 2018

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Mercury Man is a sci-fi game in the TRPG genre with adventure elements due to release Q1 2018.

About This Game

The Mercury Man is a sci-fi game in the TRPG genre with adventure elements.
In this game you will be in the mercury hunter's shoes. "Mercuries" are people who have subjected themselves to an illegal medical procedure for the sake of curing all diseases.
The Mercury Man organically combines a staid point-and-click adventure and tactical fights, a thoughtful gameplay and a fascinating atmospheric plot.
As the events unfold, you will be able to gather a complete picture of gloomy world of the future.

- A unique world from the Mehsoft team
- Classic turn-based combat system
- Stylish hand-drawn graphics
- Original music
- Breathtaking plot
- Black humor, which skillfully fits into the dark and depressive mood of the game
More information.

Deliberately obtuse designs. Dialogue made for laughs. That sort of thing. If you read some of the negative reviews you will get an idea.

You're not making it sound very appealing you know ;)

I quick-scanned the review section - but couldn't make sense of it.

As I mentioned in another thread, something strange has happened to aggregate scores - and while I've never really relied on them for anything but kicks, I'm finding them exceedingly useless these days.

What's a "trpg"?

The developer is called mehsoft.

pibbur who is not sure if that is a good sign.

What I like: art design, environments.

What I dislike: the fact that 80% of the game will be spent walking across floors, and 15% reading banks of text.

Back
Top Bottom