Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Content Patch 1 Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem content patch 1 trailer.

Wolcen's Act I will offer you at least 4 hours of story and ends on an epic multi-phase boss fight. With Content Patch 1, in addition to the story mode, we're adding more skills modifiers, we double the choices on the Passive Skill Tree, many creatures have been added and more...

Check the patch note here
Thanks porcozaur!

More information.

That trailer looks really good, there is hope the game will be finished.

This is just one of those games where I see several updates a month, and am left wondering when it will ever be finished. I think that day is still a long ways off, once it arrives I'll be giving this one a full run through. Still don't regret sponsoring them, it's obvious at least that they stand behind their product.

This is just one of those games where I see several updates a month, and am left wondering when it will ever be finished. I think that day is still a long ways off, once it arrives I'll be giving this one a full run through. Still don't regret sponsoring them, it's obvious at least that they stand behind their product.

I totally agree. I think the game looks great and am excited to give it a shot. But I’m a little disappointed that they haven’t made more progress on the game. I know that they aren’t a large team and have reworked everything. They also seem to be putting out regular updates, which is always a good sign. Visually it looks as good, if not better, than the arpgs currently on the market. But I wouldn’t be surprised we get the next iteration of diablo, torchlight, or even something new from Crate before this is completed.

Yes, it's very slow progress, but the updates keep coming along, and they're clearly shooting for high quality with a small team, which can't be easy. They're definitely not fooling around.

Back
Top Bottom