Deus Ex: MD - A Criminal Past

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has its second narrative DLC now available called 'A Criminal Past'.

Posing as a convicted criminal, Jensen is transferred deep into a hostile, high-security prison for augmented felons, with his mission being to track down a fellow undercover agent who has gone dark. To achieve his goal, Jensen will need to confront a darker side to his role before the day is done.
A Criminal Past, our second narrative DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
More information.

Is anyone playing this? Any views?
I'm holding off playing the main campaign until the dlc is out... alhough it sounds like it's all separate to the main campaign anyway....

Remember that there might not be any "next chapters" for a while if ever.

Yeah, I saw that. Shame really. It took me a couple of attempts to get into DX:HR but I enjoyed it when I did. Can't comment on MD yet, but the setting has loads of scope for interesting stories so it's a shame if the series has come to an end.

MD, core game, is awsome. Fastrunners will tell you it sucks, but it's not the case.

Bundled phonegame you cannot avoid nor refuse to pay for it is a slap to any fan's face and is, I'll quote someone else, the result of "corporate fuckery". It ruined the overall impression on MD.
First DLC, Jensen's story is about evidence coverup and IMO is very good.

While Criminal Past is already installed on my PC, I did not start it. Apparently it's the first job Jensen does for a new organization. It's advertised as such. On the other hand the comic Children's Crusade was advertised as such too. I didn't buy the comic - there is no hardcover integral and I don't want rubbish paperback trash on my shelves. In any case, for advertising idiocy I'm afrad we're seeing another corporate fuckery. Maybe this DLC is good, maybe not, but I won't be able to answer it for a while.

Back
Top Bottom