Eschalon: Book II - May 12 Release Date

Holy shit! I had no idea the release date was so close! And I'm still not finished playing through the first one...

May is going to be quite the expensive month... :sweatdrop:

Are we there yet?... Are we there yet?... Are we there yet?...

:)

Lizards in general need a lot of time to wake up from cold, cold winters ! ;)

GRRRR you got it before me! Congratulations, I will get it as soon as possible!!

The purchase and demo links are up here on the main page. Yes! :)

Right after I downloaded my full copy (from a pre order of the DVD version) I quit to switch on Mac for Mac Steam and Torchlight. Ha well Mac version of Book II is coming soon anyway.

Pre-orders for the DVD version are also up, but those will include Linux and Mac versions, so the DVDs won't ship until after those versions are released. Bad news for those of us digital luddites who prefer physical copies for our inventories.

Thankfully ordering the DVD still provides a digital key, so anyone ordering the DVD can still download a copy while waiting.

Pre-orders for the DVD version are also up, but those will include Linux and Mac versions, so the DVDs won't ship until after those versions are released. Bad news for those of us digital luddites who prefer physical copies for our inventories.

Thankfully ordering the DVD still provides a digital key, so anyone ordering the DVD can still download a copy while waiting.

Um... can't you just like, drive over to his house and ask him to burn a copy for you right then and there? ;)

I don't think they'd appreciate strange computer geeks knocking on their door.

Especially not one who's only just finished a protracted crunch cycle.

Back
Top Bottom