RPGWatch - Christmas Key Giveaway

A huge thank you to all the contributors, congratulations to the winners and kudos to Myrthos for doing all the work.

Happy holidays everyone!

Thanks a lot!

With a couple of very depressing family events happening this fall, Christmas was pretty much cancelled for 2018. However, this giveaway has rekindled a bit of the old holiday spirit.

Merry X-mas everyone!

Sent a few more PMs out.

In order to send the rest, I am waiting on:

• @Wisdom, as I don't have his keys and I don't know if he wants to send them or I should.
  • @axellslade and @Dark Savant;, to get back to me on what Soldak game they want. This means the other 3 winners are on hold as well.
  • The keys for Vagrus, as I don't have them yet.
This means 15 people have yet to receive their key. Let's hope this can be completed before Christmas :)

Last edited:
I send my key(s).

I won 2 games, yeah! Not sure how good that Tempest is going to be lol.

Thanks for the game :p

BTW, I have these two GOG games available for trade from previous RPGWatch giveaways

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut GOG
Mages of Mystralia GOG

Since I don`t have GOG account anymore would anyone be interested in trading these for any steam key he/she doesn`t need from this giveaway. Thanks.

Thanks for including me in the giveaway;I really appreciate this site and all your hard work Myrthos.

Just wondering if I am receiving keys thru PM or email?:)

Many thanks, received the keys now and everything went smooth. Cant wait to try Guild Wars 2 :D

Thank you Darkheart! I got Silence.

Merry Christmas, etc, to everybody.

Thanks for including me in the giveaway;I really appreciate this site and all your hard work Myrthos.

Just wondering if I am receiving keys thru PM or email?:)
Via PM. You have not received it yet as I am still waiting for @Wisdom; to reply.

Via PM. You have not received it yet as I am still waiting for @Wisdom; to reply.

Hey there. I'm travelling today and don't have access to the keys at the moment. Myrthos messaged me the winners names and when I arrive at my destination this morning I will send them via PM direct to winners.

Merry Christmas
Frohliche Weihnachten
C poxaectbom
Geseende Kersfees
Heri ya Krismasi

🙂

Thanks got stellar tactics! It says stellar tactics for beta testing, but it's the full game right?

Merry Christmas!

Thanks got stellar tactics! It says stellar tactics for beta testing, but it's the full game right?
I don't know. I just got the keys and forwarded them to the winners.

And as far as sending keys out is going, With Wisdom sending his, I have just 5 to go, for which I am still waiting on information.

Back
Top Bottom