Is there an ignore/block feature?

Copper Coin

Outspoken D&D critic
Is there a way to make certain people invisible?

Click Darth Tagnan -> View Public Profile ->User Lists -> Add to Ignore list ;)

Wait... Silver and Dart are not the same person?

Hum. There are people that annoy me but i choose to not ignore them. There are people I annoy and I am quite sure some of them ignore me.

Last edited:
I've never put someone on ignore, though I imagine my mental health would be better if I did ;)
I like to get the full context of a site, and putting people on ignore interferes with that. I can understand putting certain worthless spammers on ignore, though (e.g. that apple guy), but I've yet to do it.

I've never put someone on ignore, though I imagine my mental health would be better if I did ;)
I like to get the full context of a site, and putting people on ignore interferes with that. I can understand putting certain worthless spammers on ignore, though (e.g. that apple guy), but I've yet to do it.

I find his endless enthusiasm inspiring. :biggrin:

Ignoring people can be healthy if you obsess over what people say or if you seek closure, like I ususally do.

However, I'm deliberately avoiding putting people on my ignore list now - because I'd rather teach myself not to dwell on a lack of understanding between two parties, because it's beyond my control and any such understanding doesn't necessarily yield much benefit anyway.

Ignoring people can be healthy if you obsess over what people say or if you seek closure, like I ususally do.
There are numerous reasons to put someone on ignore, for example if you can't stand someone's frequent profanity, if reading through one's posts feels like a waste of time, if one's posts tend to irritate you (attention or spoonfeeding seeker), etc

Seeking closure on internet is a sisyphus' job. Grow up and stop doing it - when a thread here is not fun anymore, just abandon it.

There are numerous reasons to put someone on ignore, for example if you can't stand someone's frequent profanity, if reading through one's posts feels like a waste of time, if one's posts tend to irritate you (attention or spoonfeeding seeker), etc

Seeking closure on internet is a sisyphus' job. Grow up and stop doing it - when a thread here is not fun anymore, just abandon it.

Let's grow up together :)

Back
Top Bottom