Fallout 76 - Let's Work with Others

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new Fallout 76 video about multiplayer.

You Will Emerge! Brought to you by the Vault-Tec American Tricentennial Committee. Today’s episode, “Let’s Work with Others: The Art of Cooperation”.

Don’t find yourself downtrodden by your new life outside of Vault 76. Other Vault Dwellers are here to help!

The latest episode teaches you more on the values of friendship and teamwork. Fallout 76 arrives worldwide on November 14, 2018.
More information.

Let's not :p

Let's not :p

You beat me to it. Although I enjoy the idea of Co-op play, actually finding the time to do so and in sync with your friends? It's not going to happen.

Bethesda Softworks, please stop raping that corpse.

Why keep covering this game? It's obvious no one cares enough except to shit on it.

Why keep covering this game? It's obvious no one cares enough except to shit on it.

I'm sure there are people on the forum looking forward to this title as well. Us whiners just got to the thread first. And I tend to read news about all games even if I don't intend on buying them, if nothing else than to complain about multiplayer, loot boxes and scaling, not to mention "streamlining" and "accessibility".

Though I currently don't care about Fallout 76, I am vehemently
against any kind of censorship/forbiddance/avoidance regarding publishing game news here. @Silver;, @HiddenX; and @Myrthos; are only doing their jobs here (and I say, very well done).

It is up to us criticize and praise games/developers when they deserve to.

I'm not talking about censorship, but why cover every tidbit about this game if the only purpose is to circlejerk about how much Bethesda and MMOs suck? It has grown stale.

I'm not talking about censorship, but why cover every tidbit about this game if the only purpose is to circlejerk about how much Bethesda and MMOs suck? It has grown stale.

Ultimately, it's up to the news editors to decide what they're going to publish. One of them could choose not to publish news about a given game, and even then, another news editor could publish such news.

I repeat, Silver Coin, I currently don't give much of a damn about this game mostly because I don't play multiplayer games that much (exception made to Card Hunter whose PvP mode I play a lot :p ), but at the same time I would be highly disappointed if a kind of "censorship directive" came into effect here, be that explicit or implicit.

Let me join the hate party…I hate the cartoon violence and how they think it is so cool and edgy. Great, so you can do graphic violence in a cartoon form, you guys at Bethseda are so hip! (roll eyes) + (sarcasm)

I thought it was funny, but I’m an 8 y.o. At heart. One day I’ll grow up and hate everything but until then I’ll keep enjoying all different kinds of games.:)

From me it's more of a swell of pity than any animosity or anger. It's just a terrible end to a glorious franchise. With some luck, perhaps some savvy independent company will take up the mantle.

I made peace with the direction of the franchise a long time ago. New Vegas restored some hope, and Fallout 4 took it away again. At this point everyone should just move on.

I am actually looking forward to this in some ways.

It will entirely depend upon how easy it is for casual gamers. My trouble is always that I have a life outside games, where pausing a game is advantageous (ie. wife and kids and work).

There is definite options in how to develop your characters, which for me is something I look for in RPGs.

How people interact on the servers will be interesting to see as well.
I suspect this will be a good game. Whether I will be able to play due to interuptions may be another thing personally.

Wait and see I guess.
I liked the idea of having offline character persistance (ie. give offline characters an AI and role (eg. shop owners or blacksmiths, or tailor, or hunters etc).

I had to say something. The salt over this game makes you guys sound like the codex.

Back
Top Bottom