Realms Beyond - NPC Voucher Giveaway

As far as I've understood the voucher is for naming an NPC. You could do this, but indeed you would have to buy the game elsewhere to actually play it.

One of the requirements to participate is that you have backed the game.

@Morrandir; This is why I was questioning it, one of the requirements is to actually back the game, which I can't. But thanks once again!

Cheers,

Ok, then I'll participate myself.
If I'll actually win, I'm open for NPC name suggestions. ;)

The can make a Santa looking character and name him More Reindeer. He wears a deer horn helm and a pair of pants with a deer tail. Maybe high heels with the heel made of deer footies.

Didn't see Fort Triuph yet, but am disappointed by its bad Steam reviews there. This is the only fantasy company at the moment that I'm waiting like the Messiah. FK stupid Killars of Wretchernity, PimpMaker or any realtime junk that claims to be fantasy!

Next to naming the NPC you can also get your portrait in the game.

Get me into that raffle!
I backed at Digital Edition.

I finally backed this, so I'll put my name in the hat.

(Assuming I've made 5 posts in 2018...not sure about that. Lots of personal upheaval has kept me from being around here much this year...)

This is a clever promotion that encourages people most likely to back your game to actually plunk down their cash.

I'm in for the raffle.

I have a suggestion guys, one of your NPCs should be a codexer . A beggar near the front door of your prestigious society. Since no funds were raised there , let alone a big pledge. THesheep would be an excellent choice.

I have a suggestion guys, one of your NPCs should be a codexer . A beggar near the front door of your prestigious society. Since no funds were raised there , let alone a big pledge. THesheep would be an excellent choice.

*Insert "turn down for what meme thing" here*

I finally backed this, so I'll put my name in the hat.

(Assuming I've made 5 posts in 2018…not sure about that. Lots of personal upheaval has kept me from being around here much this year…)
The giveaway isn’t over yet, so you can still make sure you have 5 posts ;)

It's likely the Codex will do a fund raiser once it is funded.
But hey, what's live without a friendly rivalry? ;-)

Really wish I could participate in this and back the project up, but even the cheapest($25) tier has a really prohibitive price in my currency, at around 100 bucks unfortunately. :(

I feel your pain. This is the same reason why I didn't back, as of lately, some other projects I, otherwise, would. I really wish I have backed Realms Beyond :( Oh well, back to cleaning, I guesses...

It's likely the Codex will do a fund raiser once it is funded.
But hey, what's live without a friendly rivalry? ;-)

With codexers defecting to here in hope of a npc, i think it could be turned into a real good in game quest.Two philosophy , one society share with his members while the darker one keep all in secret and only high ranked get anything at all(they are supposed to receive same vouchers too).

Hmm I would like this....Character name Rune Darshan...I have backed the game already.

Back
Top Bottom