Mass Effect: Andromeda - Release Date 21st March

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Mass Effect: Andromeda is releasing March 21st North America and March 23rd internationally.

By Aaryn Flynn, General Manager of BioWare

On behalf of our teams across Montreal, Edmonton and Austin, I'm excited to announce that Mass EffectTM: Andromeda will be launching in North America on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 and beginning Thursday, March 23, 2017 in Europe. We appreciate your patience (and in fact, even your lack of patience in some instances) as we've been focused on completing the game. Here's a little bit of context into how we've gotten here.

Mass Effect: Andromeda is our most ambitious Mass Effect game to date. We're telling completely new stories, creating new characters, new planets, new species, and introducing new gameplay systems. And for the first time, we're bringing Mass Effect to the FrostbiteTM game engine, an incredible engine that's delivering a tremendous graphical jump from the trilogy to Mass Effect: Andromeda. To deliver on this, we're taking all the time we can to make sure you're getting the best possible experience.

Over this holiday break, developers at BioWare took home a version of the game in what we call the "holiday build". This is a longstanding studio tradition that goes back to the early days of the original Mass Effect. Many load up a PC or console and go home to play as much as possible at their leisure. Coming back from holiday, the feedback has been great. Getting the endorsement from members of our studio, many of whom played key roles on the original trilogy, was definitely a key factor in helping us lock in on the date.

Even more exciting for us over the last couple of months has been seeing the excitement build in the community as we've started to share more about the game. The passion you have for the franchise continues to drive us. And now, we're just a couple of months away from delivering a brand new Mass Effect experience to you for the first time in five years - richer, deeper and ready for exploration. We're excited about how far we are going with the franchise, and we hope you find it's been worth the wait.

See you in Andromeda,

Aaryn
More information.

If everything works out as planned I'll have 2 weeks of in April. Can't wait. :)

*crickets*

Preordered! All aboard the hype train…oh, shit

jTHPmu6.gif

Preordered! All aboard the hype train…oh, shit

jTHPmu6.gif

Here's one old but very popular at a time for you:

Graphics quality = phones. And don't just stare at boobs.

Remember guys, do not preorder videogames.
But, but… what about my Pre-order bonus: Multiplayer Booster Pack? :|

Remember guys, do not preorder videogames.

Depends on your annual income. I do it all the time! I am worried it will be underwhelming like DA3 though. I also do not care for Origin/EA marketing method.

Depends on your annual income. I do it all the time! I am worried it will be underwhelming like DA3 though. I also do not care for Origin/EA marketing method.

There is way more to it than your own personal income. People aren't against preordering because of money. Not gonna beat that dead horse now but the game will still be there available on release date.

Here we go... Fate of the franchise rests on this 'new' trilogy kick-off. Hopefully it's not HALO with dialogue trees. I've not been real impressed with the little I've seen so far, but I'm trying to remain positive. If the companions are anything like the first 3 games, I'll be able to look past the negatives fairly easily.

There is way more to it than your own personal income. People aren't against preordering because of money. Not gonna beat that dead horse now but the game will still be there available on release date.
There are some scenarios where pre-orders make sense. With ME:A there is none.

Hopefully it's not HALO with dialogue trees.
No, it's ABXY dialogue. You can't see all possible options to say, but need to waste time on clickyclicky because mushrooms, so let's torture everyone.

If you cant romance and fuck an alien Im calling misoguny on this shit :D

Last edited:
Here we go… Fate of the franchise rests on this 'new' trilogy kick-off. Hopefully it's not HALO with dialogue trees.

MEA is not the start of a trilogy, Mac Walters already said as much and even hinted at any game after MEA not having the Scott/Sara Ryder has protagonist(s).

<hijack>

Hey Joxer,

+1 for the KLF song. It is from a time when I started to go to danceterias over here :)

KLF aha, aha, aha, aha
KLF is gonna rock ya

I have very fond memories of that time :)

Also: those toy trains were known here as Ferrorama

</hijack>

Back
Top Bottom