What's your favorite food and dessert?

Oh, food... I love food. Most of it, anyway. Dinner is usually my daily highlight.
I don't like broccoli, though. And cauliflower if it's been cooked. Raw, on the other hand...

My favorite food would be

* larded saddle of hare with dumplings, corn salad and cranberry kirsch custard
* jeera poppadums with or without pretty much anything
* ants-in-trees
* mixed grill with kangaroo and crocodile
* baked eggplant with sesame and sweet potato fries
and so much more!

My favorite dessert...

* wine crème
* chocolate marshmallows with advocaat
* walnut icecream with maple syrup
* malaga (well, it's basically vanilla plus rum raisins) ice cream with raspberries
and several more.

As someone who went from 59kg to 80kg in a few months (the difference of 21kg is my weight when I was in preschool) after I quit smoking, I can't really pinpoint my favorite food. I like to try new stuff all the time and rarely try something I don't like. There are things I don't like, like kale, but they are in such minority that I can't really think of anything other than kale at the top of my head.
There are foods that I think I can live exclusively on like pizza or the combination of olives and good cheese. Those could be considered my favorite food. Or grilled chicken wings in a honey and mustard marinade. Or a spicy pork and beef ragout. Or a mushroom ragout. Now I'm hungry...

Simple : Baked potatoes and pancakes. Nothing is better to make me hapy. ;)
Apart from that, there is of course more ...

Food, that's a tough one. Manicotti as someone mentioned is delicious, or stuffed shells, or pizza, or anything Italian really. I also have this weird thing about bread and cheese. I love a crusty, fresh bread hunk with a nice chunk of Gouda or Muenster cheese. Just raw, no cooking.

For dessert. Probably hot or warm apple pie with ice cream on it. I also like New York cheesecake.

I've tried Shawarma with duck meat some days ago. Think, it's my favorite now. May I call it dessert if they add some raspberry jam inside?

Back
Top Bottom