Dead State

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Dead State is a compelling, high-tension RPG set at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse - a deadly illness is rampaging through the world, turning those infected into the walking dead. As society is beginning to fall apart, the player must organize a scant handful of allies, working on fortifying a shelter, scouting for food and supplies, making uncertain alliances with others, and attempting to hold together a group as humanity teeters on the brink of extinction. And although the zombies lurk as an ever present threat, the biggest obstacle to the player may just be other humans with the same goal: survival at any cost.

More information.

Aaaaaand Dead State Reanimated is here ladies and gentlemans! At last!

Yub...I just finished in sending the news through the contact us, now without captcha! ^^

Hmm..how many hours did I put into Dead State before taking a break...let's check..oh, only a hundred and one, can't have liked it :devilish:

I have 84 hours on record with steam and that happens to all be hours on the alpha prior to November 20th about a month before release. Don't know why but couldn't bring myself to play the released version but I'm sure it was knowing what kind of shape it was going to be released in. I'm guessing its finally in a shape that is actually fully playable as intended. Unfortunately with the Witcher coming I think I'm going to have to put it off some more.

Back
Top Bottom