GamerDad Presents GameSanityBlog

txa1265

SasqWatch
GamerDad's new site:

I'm Andrew S. Bub - the GamerDad. I've been writing in the games industry for years now, and I've devoted the last four to educating parents on gaming issues through GamerDad.com to critical acclaim, but I want to make sure our message reaches all gamers. That's what GameSanity is all about - thoughtful, in-depth discussion that goes beyond what the suits and mouthpieces are saying. In short, Game Sanity.

This is going to become the focus of the GamerDad staff - the reviews will still flow, but there will be added focus on the blog. Take a look and feel free to comment.

So this replaces the old site or is in addition to it?
I liked it, it has a clean, uncluttered design and a ton of information with the usual GD touch. Has more of a newsite feel than just the usual blog. Way to go.

So this replaces the old site or is in addition to it?
It is in addition, but you will find that the old site is more focused on just reviews and the new site will hold everything else. As for the forums ... who knows, since it is the staff that does most of the posting there anyway!
I liked it, it has a clean, uncluttered design and a ton of information with the usual GD touch. Has more of a newsite feel than just the usual blog. Way to go.
Thanks! I wish I could claim credit for ... something other than a few generic suggestions of bloggish sites I like and don't like ...

Back
Top Bottom