Max Payne 2 (Fantastic Sequel)

TheProduct

Watcher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwCXcuiKIt0

Its rare for a sequel to surpass the one before it but max payne 2 does that..it improves upon the elements that made max payne a classic and sticks a successful formula.
If you have never played max payne 1 or 2 then i suggest you do.. cant comment on max payne 3

Nice video - one of the best Shooters with a story.

I'm still not buying that game. Nor watching the video unless it's pr0n.

A shooter with a story HiddenX? You sure it can compete with crazyness in FC3?

yep - it's even more crazy, but much shorter and has a higher difficulty.

So I also get drugs and mushrooms, set the fields of weed on fire when I need to get high and all my opponents probably escaped the nuthouse?
If that's the case, how come noone ever told me there is another game I'll fall in love with instantly?

Erm… I don't care for difficulty in shooters, it's usually overrated. For some real difficulty fix I use Blackguards. :)

Nice video - one of the best Shooters with a story.
Dare I call it an RPG game then?;)

Sorry I couldn't resist because of the other two codex threads, and I blame Dart and the other various posters on both sites.:)
yep - it's even more crazy, but much shorter and has a higher difficulty.
I agree I liked the betrayal plot-line, and you see how Payne changes.
So I also get drugs and mushrooms, set the fields of weed on fire when I need to get high and all my opponents probably escaped the nuthouse?
If that's the case, how come noone ever told me there is another game I'll fall in love with instantly?

Erm… I don't care for difficulty in shooters, it's usually overrated. For some real difficulty fix I use Blackguards. :)
Go play The Suffering & The Suffering: Ties that Bind it's more crazy than the Payne games. Your basically playing a mass murderer, and you decide the endings.

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't resist because of the other two codex threads, and I blame Dart and the other various posters on both sites.
DArt sometimes doesn't know when to stop, he's really killing good threads sometimes with his endless arguing for nothing.

I really care for felipepepe's book. He's an open minded guy and loves gaming.
The top 70 list is mostly his work (and it was a lot of work). It was a test balloon for his book. The book will include many more games - I hope he gets it done.

I love gaming, too and sometimes I feel way too much negativity and bitching about tiny little things here on the Watch nowadays. This was much better some years ago. Maybe I'm getting just older :(

Last edited:
I don't want to play a mass murderer!
I mean… I did mention I can't stand endless mobrespawns before, right? :)

I want to play a character who uses heavy drugs and just can't get enough of it. If no drugs around, get me canisters of booze instead.
Damn, now you know why I love old Fallout games so much. And you thought it was the sheep… :D

No mobrespawn in May Payne - you should really try 1&2 - should be very cheap to get nowadays.

I love gaming, too and sometimes I feel way too much negativity and bitching about tiny little things here on the Watch nowadays. This was much better some years ago. Maybe I'm getting just older :(
I completely agree with you HiddenX as I often feel the same way.:nod:
I don't want to play a mass murderer!
I mean… I did mention I can't stand endless mobrespawns before, right?

There are no re-spawns in the two games I mentioned Joxer.

Here is a Wiki link with more information.

Link- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Suffering_%28video_game%29

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom