Arcania - Videos @ VG247

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The movement looks Two Worlds-ish with no backstepping, which I found annoying :(

I'm still not sure what to make of the combat. It all looks like some random button mashing to me. Anyways, I'm still hopeful that it will be a fun game, if not a good Gothic game.

Looks great. The gothic games all had clipping issues (I lost whole NPC's in G3) so why pick on this one. I noticed that later in the game the "!" seemed to be missing which is great. It must be for an intro section. Too bad about the Two Worlds Combat model but I'll get used to it.

Looks great. The gothic games all had clipping issues (I lost whole NPC's in G3) so why pick on this one.

Yeah fuck evolution, no game series should ever get better at anything.. it's too bad they've updated the graphics since Gothic1, right? :S

I noticed that later in the game the "!" seemed to be missing which is great. It must be for an intro section. Too bad about the Two Worlds Combat model but I'll get used to it.

Im pretty sure you can toggle it, when it comes to customization it seems very good. Even the graphics has 2 different modes.

The fighting doesnt look impressive compared to TW2 (especially its magic), but its hard to tell from videos.

Back
Top Bottom