Geneforge - A Fluent Giveaway

look 4 out of his last 50 post have something to do with him or his site or promoting something of his.

Why is he a mod and a writer for this site anyways. Kevin and him seem to be doing their own thing trying to build a site like this.

Stealing posters from here to go to there site.

He's agreed not to post his giveaways as news bits, so I'm cool with it. If he puts it in General RPG stuff, I think most folks peruse that thread. Those who are interested will find their way to Fluent's site and the rest of us will barely notice the threads. I typically skip anything with the word Fluent in it, but it is there for those who are younger and like tweets and twitters and let's plays etc.

I'm not seeing harm as long as it is in the threads.

He's agreed not to post his giveaways as news bits, so I'm cool with it. If he puts it in General RPG stuff, I think most folks peruse that thread. Those who are interested will find their way to Fluent's site and the rest of us will barely notice the threads. I typically skip anything with the word Fluent in it, but it is there for those who are younger and like tweets and twitters and let's plays etc.

He doesn't even post anything here any more but his crap. Games that most of us played 20 years ago, money begging schemes etc. Doesn't work but seems to have the top of the line computer(S) blah blah blah.

I could careless if he wants to do his own thing just seems every time all his post seem to cause more uproar then any good.

Just let me put him on ignore is all I want and never have to read or see anything he ever does again would be to soon……

I really think I am going to start posting my own money begging crap here and I think more of us that are sick of it should then see how long it keeps going on.

BTW giving away a 50cent game isn't a give away....

Wow Sir.. Now tell us how you really feel.....

Wow, I think Fluent pissed in somebody's CelticFrosted Flakes.

Fuck yeah, Fluents RPG World!!

Best world ever!

The only place on the web you will get news from Kevin "Couchpotato" Loveless himself!! :D

Right. I'm going to start a General forum thread for future giveaways most likely, as well as individual threads for the various games so the main thread doesn't get too cluttered. If the other team members then deem any of it news-worthy, they can post it themselves. :)

Right. I'm going to start a General forum thread for future giveaways most likely, as well as individual threads for the various games so the main thread doesn't get too cluttered. If the other team members then deem any of it news-worthy, they can post it themselves. :)

I think that would be a good compromise. Personally, I feel like making this stuff news posts does come across as (shameless) self-promotion, but making a thread in the forum about it would be perfectly acceptable in my book.

The winners have been chosen! Thanks to all who entered and stay tuned for future giveaways, which will include RPGWatch exclusive giveaways and more!

Ciao!

- Fluent

Back
Top Bottom