DA:O Return to Ostagar

Dragon Age: Origins
hi guys

i have noticed today that theres a new DLC - Return to Ostagar available, its not showing in my game as downloadable content, is it out yet or what ??

It was meant to be released 5th January. Then it got delayed.

Tell that to the pirating community. One of my less ethical friends has it. I hope its a really screwed up version that torpedos his computer :C

Tell that to the pirating community. One of my less ethical friends has it. I hope its a really screwed up version that torpedos his computer :C

I read about that at GrayWardons ... sad that a $6 DLC has been pirated already. Of course, it is inevitable because people are ... well, they are like that.

Available… bought the points and got it asap… can someone remember me I was against DLC? :rolleyes:

Well at least the download and installation process worked fine. And when I load a game I got a new quest and a new map location. Well in my current game I'm level 15, I'll wait a little before play it.

Cool, it's about time they finally uploaded it. I'll probably get it as soon as I'm done playing Armored Princess.

I can't see it in the downloadable content window. Is it really out?
:S

I finished it, well almost, one chest not opened, not sure if it's a bug or a trick. It last me almost 1 hour of preparation because the introduction let know it's better use Alister and Wynne, but I didn't used much Alister in this play, the time to level up, equip, gifts and chat.

Then it last me 3 hours, many people quote 1 hour, but 1 hour is certainly possible but in hurry. There's a bit of everything, many fights, some more challenging, some talks and chats, some nice flashback, a bit of emotion, many nice items perhaps too many but well hard to complain. Strangely enter in addon correct a sword, Ageless by giving it 2 runes slots it should have (I read you could sell and buy it to correct this too).

It is perhaps missing one or two much more rude fight (hard difficulty), but even if I lost none there's some hot part and I could have use a party a bit too strong with a small sort of cheat behind, no rogue and a mod allowing non rogue open chests. It has much more items than the two other DLC, too much but well it's nice too. I spend some time to study them in detail, rune equip them and find who use each. :biggrin: There's nice stuff for any classes and weapons specialization but mages and for Archer only one special item and not so noteworthy. That said, there's a chest I didn't open, perhaps it has something for mages.

Overall great DLC, for me same level of qualities than the two other DLC but for different reasons, this one is as good and longer than Warden Keep with a bit less story density but more emotion… and much more items!

Back
Top Bottom