Beautiful Desolation isometric-post-apocalyptic

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
If you've played Stasis and liked the images of Wasteland 3 so far look no further.

Hi Kickstarter, Chris here!

In 2013 I came to you with an idea to create an isometric adventure game set a on spaceship with a horrific atmosphere. With your gracious support, together we raised over $ 130K. I used those funds to create STASIS which went on to be Adventure Game of the Year. It was this awesome community that made STASIS a reality.

I am going to use isometric art to tell a story set in a post-apocalyptic 'afrodora'. I know that BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION is going to be an adventure game unlike anything you have seen before...

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...n-isometric-post-apocalyptic-ad?ref=user_menu

Looks good. rpgwatch posted about STASIS didn't we? This could go on the main page IMO even though it is an adventure.

Already 1/2 funded.

Yeah backed this. STASIS was a beautiful game with tonnes of atmosphere and an entertainingly dark feel to it, some of the puzzles were a bit opaque but I definitely had a good time with it. And there's great potential for Beautiful Desolation to be an improvement on this. All the isometric artwork has looked brilliant - one of the backer updates was an interesting look at the work that went into physical models of the environments, the guy is clearly madly passionate about this side of things.

The campaign has been stuck at around 75k for a few days now, I really hope it gets enough backers to reach its goal.

Good news - they met their funding target with a couple of days spare, so Beautiful Desolation is going to happen. Hopefully the gameplay will be as good as the visuals. :)

Back
Top Bottom