Things you don't need to know...

And you think us down under are crazy!!

Yes. But that we're crazy too goes without saying. So I never thought I had to say that.

s pibbur who for the record now officially says that Norwegians are crazy.

PS. I haven't said anything about who of the down-unders and up-aboves are the most crazy. DS.

Well the move went faster then I thought would take. I'm using a Comcast Wi-fi hot-spot till my install kit arrives in the mail since no one comes out to the house anymore.

Only downside now is I'm sore with a ton of bruises from moving furniture and boxes.

Glad it went smoothly.

Good to be in a new home, but, yes, moving house is one of my least favourite activities.

This AI makes up words you won’t even find in the dictionary (https://thenextweb.com/neural/2020/05/14/thisworddoesnotexist-ai-dictionary-generator/):

a pibbur who also is artificially created (by the Norwegian postal service). And who likes the word "triflavine", but not it's suggested definition (a highly poisonous strain of bivalve mollusks of the arboreal kingdom that typically arises from parasitic mites or from fungi. They become vesicularized, becoming larger and more numerous )

I can make up words as I like ... does that mean now that I'm an AI ? :lol:

You forgot exit(-1);

The best kept secret of Australia is not some new homicidal beast, it's Aurora Australis.

Well not that many of you need to know but my mother was admitted to the hospital today. It looks like a stroke or heart attack, and she has no feeling in her body.

Hope no son/daughter has to do CPR on there own mother, and watch her almost die before the ambulance arrives. Having flask-backs to my fathers death.

He died of lung cancer and I was the only family member at the hospital at that time as well. Here's to praying I don't have to sign another death release this week.

Good news for now is mom is stabilized and conscious. I'll know more tomorrow.

Goodness! I hope she gets better quick, couch.

Yes, we all hope for a speedy and complete recovery. All the best.

What a horrible experience - I'm sure I would be very disturbed.

I sincerely hope she makes a full recovery, and that you have some support around you.

Went back to hospital early today as I didn't sleep that much.

Good news was its a very mild stroke caused by a reaction to the new drugs her doctor put her on. The hospital was able to neutralize the infection caused by the antibiotics.

As that what caused most of the lost feeling in her body. Looks like mom will survive but will need a lot of rest/ recuperation, and therapy. She's a tough old lady.

Good news was its a very mild stroke caused by a reaction to the new drugs her doctor put her on. The hospital was able to neutralize the infection caused by the antibiotics.

As that what caused most of the lost feeling in her body. Looks like mom will survive but will need a lot of rest/ recuperation, and therapy. She's a tough old lady.

Decent news, and thoughts are with you and her.

Good luck !

People often make very good recoveries from mild strokes and TIAs. Hope she bounces back quickly. Very important to focus on good health, going forward.

As if deadly spiders, snakes, sharks, jellyfish wasn't enough:

12496076-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-28/emus-banned-from-outback-queensland-pub/12496000

a pibbur who for some reason got this reference from the CodeProject.

Back
Top Bottom