Dragon Age 2 - Bonus DLC Items

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I think this is really pitched at selling more DLC but if you're interested in more stuff for Dragon Age 2, BioWare has created some free items for those that have played the three story DLCs:
The Dragon Age II development team created two bonus items to say thank you to everyone who purchased all three DLC expansions!
To claim this reward you must unlock at least one Xbox 360/PC achievement or PS3 Trophy from "Exiled Prince", "Legacy", and "Mark of the Assassin". Please go here to unlock the High Lord's Belt and the Pendant of the Morning Frost.
Your support and feedback really helped shape these DLC expansions! Thank you again for your loyalty.
http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/
More information.

I guess that's probably it for DA2 DLC then, eh?

Now that youve pretty much finished the game… here. Have some more stuff since we wont officially nickel and dime anyone for these couple items anyway.

Oh my, I believe I've inadvertently joined the Wet Blanket Brigade!
They say when fighting monsters, be careful not to become a monster yourself...

If you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

This is Dragon Age 2 we are talking about though. I don't think there is any wet blanket brigade. There was no fire for this game in the first place :p

Not much to complain about here guys... if you don't want microtransaction weapons, which I don't, then just don't download them. Simple.

This is DA2 we are talking about. There is always something to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom