D:OS Good stat build?

Divinity: Original Sin

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
I know I could probably google it, but since I'm already here...I have a two handed frontliner, rogue with bow spec, and two mages in the back...aero/hydro and earth/fire types.
So what would be the best stat builds here? Skills/traits are pretty easy to figure out, but I'm not sure if stats have diminishing returns or is it better to push primary stats or even them out with speed/constitution.
Also...how much is crafting useful here? Inventory seems a bit of a chore to go through, so I'd rather not go through hassle of collecting every piece of wood, if I can avoid it.

You want to focus on the primary stat because it affect effectiveness of the associated skills/weapons and is also a requirement for higher level skills and gear.

You want at least one party member with high perception to be able to spot traps and hidden stuff. That would be your rogue, because perception goes well with a bow.

Your rogue should focus on dexterity, perception and a mix of constitution and speed.
Your melee character should focus on strength, constitution and speed.
Your mages should focus on intelligence, speed and a mix of constitution and perception.

I personally didn't use crafting and didn't invest in it.

Back
Top Bottom