C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
They changed director recently; not sure if this is because the last guy left or they have a lot more work to do to flush out details. Did you notice if their 10K may mentioned of expected revenue anytime soon ?

Well it won't be a summer release as E3 is in June.

It would make more sense to release on the holidays to maximize profits. Also current insider information thinks it will be re-released on the new consoles like GTA 5 was.

So it will be released on the PC, XBox One & PS4 possibly late 2019. Followed by a re-release on the newer consoles for 2020-2021. Don't know the console names yet.

Not sure about being smarter; but definitely bigger ego.

We're all smart in a variety of ways - and we're all stupid as fuck in a variety of ways.

When it comes to keeping my emotions in check during a debate, well, I'm just a little better at that.

In that way, my emotions generally don't rule my approach to any given argument - and that's why I will appear to be a little smarter, because my source isn't tainted - which makes it a LOT easier to stay rational and on point.

Again, it's not by choice - just a natural consequence of what I've experienced in life.

It has nothing to do with a big ego. I have what you would call a secure ego. Big egos are generally based in insecurity - which is a problem I've never had to any great extent.

That said, most people have some measure of self-interest. I'm not exempt in that way, that's for sure.

These things are relatively easy to spot. The more people react against someone having a point - the more insecure they will tend to be.

If you have a secure ego, you generally don't need to be upset if you're wrong. You just concede that such is the case, because you understand that being wrong is perfectly natural.

Obviously, however, there's a difference between being wrong and then perceiving yourself to be wrong - but we're already approaching a level of nuance that's beyond the norm around here.

Witcher 3 Game Director Becomes Cyberpunk 2077 Design Director - Reddit
According to his LinkedIn Profile, as of February 2019, Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, The Witcher 3 game director, is now Cyberpunk 2077 design director. He's also risen to the position of Vice President of Game Development at CD Projekt RED.
Game Informer calls it a rumor but it looks to be confirmed.

Yea I said that ! But the question still begs if he is just filling in as a penciled in name (game almost finished) or if they actually decided it requires substantial work. I can't remember the positions of the folks who left recently...

Witcher 3 Game Director Becomes Cyberpunk 2077 Design Director - Reddit

Game Informer calls it a rumor but it looks to be confirmed.

Sony 4 Part Video Series about CD Projekt Red.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Female Companions, Financial Pressure, Factions & Mods

Lady Gaga Reportedly Involved In Cyberpunk 2077
According to a rumor that has just popped up on the Internet, Lady Gaga is involved in some manner in the development of Cyberpunk 2077.

Lady Gaga, who was awarded an Academy Award for the best song in A Star Is Born a few weeks ago, is an avid gamer and has shared multiple times her sessions on Bayonetta.

Based on a report by Actugaming.net, we learn that the popstar has already completed multiple motion capture sessions and is set to be "a regular character" in the game.

The collaboration is rumored to be made official as soon as this June at E3 2019, where the game will seek the maximum visibility possible.

Rumors about a collaboration between the parts have kicked off last September, when CDPR answered a 2012 tweet by Lady Gaga.

There's a chance that the cooperation gets announced at E3 together with a firm release date or window, which should be around at early 2020 at the latest.

Lady Gaga…
Never heard of that name in games.
Lemme do some google…

Well, excuse my ignorance.
Here's hope CP2077 won't be as mediocre as that overrated rubbish of a horrible controls helicopter racing simulator.

That game was mentioned years ago in a conference report, but CDPR never announced the second RPG. Everyone thought it was Gwent/ Thronebreaker but I never did.

Yes, I remember that vaguely. It makes a lot of sense. No company can survive, and burn that much cash, for that long with just one (big) game in the running.

The latest Witcher was just a side project, which also didn't do very well. I think they blamed gog store exclusivity? I think the genre was just too different, not mainstream enough.

Well it might release in June this year & that second game might be a new Witcher.

Another video with the same information as above.

Would be shocking if it were June given that there has been no announcement and that is inside of 3 months from next weekend.
E3 is in June and CDPR said they have a huge announcement so you never know.

Could be a surprise announcement at E3 followed by it's release. Wouldn't be the first time either as other developers have done this before like Bethesda.

Anyway insider info & leaks taken down point at a release sometime this year.

Last edited:
You won’t hit a game over in Cyberpunk 2077 - PCGgamesN
Cyberpunk 2077 will not have a game over screen unless you die. That means that no matter how badly you mess up, the game’s going to keep going – even if you fail a job or let somebody get killed. The idea is to let you approach Cyberpunk 2077 quests in any way you want, even if that means letting you get away with some pretty stupid stuff.

Back
Top Bottom