Disco Elysium - Release Date & Features Trailer

I like the look of this. I don't even like games like this, walk and talkers, but this one looks very appealing to me for some reason. Maybe I've seen to many 70s cop shows and movies. I dunno about RPG but it certainly looks like it should be a fascinating game. My only real concern at this point would be bugs. The trailer seems too good to be true and there are too many options for there not to be loads of bugs, however, with it being a new team there's no precedence to go by here, so there might be barely any.

Alright, this year was looking to be another dud for me CRPG wise, but with Stygian this month and this game next month, it's ending strong.

tenor.gif

The art direction is superb!! :) :)

This moustached game then The Outer Worlds a few days later. It's gonna be a good month!

Had my eyes on this project since its furry beginnings. And now its finally here. Nice visuals in the trailer ... and some pretty bold statements as well. So lets see.

In this case I dont care much about reviews ... I will want to try it for myself, whatever others say. Will pre-load on Steam.

No truce with the guy who renamed this game. But I'll still buy it, of course.

Depends…
What was the original title?

Also buying. :)

EDIT:
No Truce For the Furies - was the working title. Definetly should have remained.

I'm not a fan of the seventies, but this looks so atmospheric that I want to play it. And the gameplay looks to be pretty deep.

I think cartoons would make a good RPG. If the Looney Tunes license is too much, I bet you could buy yourself some instant street cred and some mechanics for a song by buying a license to something like Toon. I played Toon a bit as a kid and recall it being fun. Not sure how deeply he was involved, but it was published by Steve Jackson Games. I also recall it left a good deal to the interpretation of the GM, so maybe you'd still have some mechanical work to do. I'd buy that game. :)

Proving Google does something besides spy on people, it leads me to wonder if the name change of the non-imaginary game was because of this. If that's what they were referencing, that's not Looney Tunes. Pretty heady stuff for a cRPG. :p Looking forward to seeing whatever it is. :)

Back
Top Bottom