Red Dead Redemption 2 - New Trailer

Movies? Erm… I'm talking about videogames not movies.
When the topic is a game produced by Rockstar, a film that integrates pop culture and stuff. Movies are a big influence on them (GTA, Max Payne (fitted them so much they bought it) LA Noire, the Warriors and more like RDR)

Ditto. I have hand problems. Mouse and keyboard only. Can't use a controller/joystick.
I don't have such problems, but I can understand that some people can't use K+M and some can't use mushrooms due to injuries, disease or some other factor.

What I'm confused about is people not understanding that every time I see kindergarden match-a-shape symbols on display, my bloodpressure instantly goes skyhigh. In my case it's not only a health hazard, I also get an urge to smash the monitor - an urge I managed to resist so far as this happens rarely because I'm trying to avoid pisspoor ports.

When the topic is a game produced by Rockstar, a film that integrates pop culture and stuff. Movies are a big influence on them (GTA, Max Payne (fitted them so much they bought it) LA Noire, the Warriors and more like RDR)
Pop culture? Is that supposed to be something positive today? Are you even aware of decadence that hit it? I can find some stream/video with details on pop culture last decade turning into cesspool.

Pop culture? Is that supposed to be something positive today? Are you even aware of decadence that hit it? I can find some stream/video with details on pop culture last decade turning into cesspool.

While western movies belong to pop culture, they are somewhat a legacy rather than a material in the making.
So, whatever socalled decadence hit pop culture over the last decade, western movies are untouched.

Reading that made me petrified.

That's trash not pop.

Once upon a time I got weak (drunk?) and bought a playstation. I got 2 games: Red Dead Redemption and Rock Band. Lets just say that Rock Band is the only reason I did not really rue that buy.

Keyboard and mouse spoiled me. Playing a game like RDR with a controller always feels like my right arm is tied to my left leg.

Also, Rock Band has more credibility as an RPG than RDR does.

Last edited:

It seems today's trend in pop culture continues well into the future...
gif-miley-cyrus-celebrities-star-trek-1094684.gif

It was most likely just a mistake. If there was going to be a PC port, there's no reason not to announce it.

I've barely heard anything about RDR 2 since before E3. I think most of the console thunder has been stolen by The Last of Us 2.

There's always a reason if timed exclusivity contract was signed with Sony.
Aka, if it involves $.

Their loss, if they don't want any of the computer monies for their products. I won't be buying a paperweight console this time for the next game that interests me, I'll just replay five or so computer classics.

Yeah, I can imagine a deal where they release for consoles first, and don't mention the PC for a period of time. Though could easily also be a misprint, and it's not coming at all.

Come on guys it's RockStar they don't care about the PC. Short history lesson as the company was focused on the PC in the beginning, but then came the console monies.

The rest is as they say is history. As the PC is now lucky to get ports 4-5 years after the console release, and it sure as hell has to have heavy DRM to stop piracy.:roll:

Last edited:
Yeah, I can imagine a deal where they release for consoles first, and don't mention the PC for a period of time. Though could easily also be a misprint, and it's not coming at all.
Yes, (chanting) stay positive, stay positive, stay positive, … I really want RDR2, and what the heck, a late port of the last of us I would buy too.

I have to admit I did buy a ps3 for RDR1, but the timing was just right as my pc was about to become an antique. Made me a console gamer for a while but now there is no reason for me to switch.

Last edited:
Oh I'd buy it also, if it came to the computers. Ditto for the first iteration, but as for buying another console system ever again, highly unlikely for me.

Yes, (chanting) stay positive, stay positive, stay positive, …
Everyone and their mother are porting their (good) games to PC except Sony and Take Two.
Staying positive would be a bit of fail, don't you think?

At least one of us has to stay positive. Didn't gta 5 (or 4) came to the PC only 6 to 12 months later?

This is one of the games that motivated me to purchase a PS4

Back
Top Bottom