Upcoming games that you're hyped for.

I'm curious, although not hyped, about that new Bard's Tale game, too.

There are a couple of other games that I'm also watching/interested in, but I limited my picks to those products that I think might achieve release this year.

In order (kind of)

Cyberpunk 2077
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4 and possibly on PC later on)
Rimworld 1.0 final
Last of us 2 (PS4)
Metro Exodus
Mutant Year Zero
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Day's Gone (PS4)

I'm definitely coming after her if it's not at least as great as PoE 2 ;)

From what i've played so far, it's at least as good as, or better than PoE 1. Personal opinion of course.

In order (kind of)

Cyberpunk 2077
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4 and possibly on PC later on)
Rimworld 1.0 final
Last of us 2 (PS4)
Metro Exodus
Mutant Year Zero
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Day's Gone (PS4)

I forgot about Rimworld!! Keep thinking what I'm playing is the final version :biggrin:

I have a quite a few I'm mildly interested in, but only three that I can think of that I'm very much excited for.

Cyberpunk 2077
The Last of Us Part 2
Doom Eternal

I can't seem to think of any other.
Oh, I do have one that I'd love to see, but hasn't been announced or confirmed yet: Bloodborne 2

Oh, and maybe Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC.
Also, a bit of Battlefield V. Looks like fun.

From what i've played so far, it's at least as good as, or better than PoE 1. Personal opinion of course.

Yeah, it's just that I didn't think PoE 1 was very good ;)

Hehe, but let's see.

My hyped for games:
Phoenix Point
Cyberpunk 2077
Phantom Doctrine
InSomnia: The Ark
Underrail: Expedition
Copper Dreams

Games I'm interested in (need to see more to get hyped):
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
Wasteland 3
Larians mystery games
Starflight 3
Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky game
Pathway

Sill waiting for more information on Obsidian's Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky RPG game. All we know is a publishing division of Take 2 is funding it, and no microtransactions.

Ok I'll provide a list that might exclude games I've forgotten also I will limit myself to 2018 so games like cyberpunk which I really want i will reserve for the year they are released.
Mutant year zero
Phoenix point
Phantom Doctrine
Bards Tale IV (though I have some reservation from previews - but paid for via fig)
Underworld (though I have some reservation from previews - but paid for via kickstart)
VC4 (big surprise came out of nowhere)
Banner Saga 3
-
Not really hyped but already paid for:
hero-u (I'll play it when released next week or week after - but the trailer gives me reservation).
-
Backlog of games I really want to play (hyped but just too busy or waiting for completion):
poeii
d:eek:s-2 definitive (want to see if they improved the 2nd half)
dishonor 2 (right 2 years old now? really my cup of tea but ...)
under-rail (waiting for expansion and well i can't play everything in my list above ...)
-
Games i will probably skip but had wanted to play:
vampyr
kingdomcom (I might play this but i suspect it is a sloppy mess also I don't like the studio)

I don't see the need to start listing 2019 games since the above games alone could keep me busy for 2 years much less some other games I'd like to play from previous years. I have to say the number of games and the quality level is way better these days than then 10 years ago.

#1 - New Vampire The Masqeurade/World of Darkness RPG
#2 - The Elder Scrolls VI: Wherever Is Fine (Daggerfall Improved by 1000 Proc Gen Edition)
#3 - Monster Hunter World PC release
#4 - Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky game (see #1, *hopefully* ;) )
#5 - Cyberpunk 2077

Last edited:
7 Days to Die - It isn't releasing, maybe ever, but the dudes keep changing the game every time a new alpha rolls out. Alpha 17 is due this year, maybe even later this month! I've mostly moved from crpgs to survival games since more of those seem to be first-person.

The Long Dark - Chapter 3.

Elder Scrolls

Two Worlds - I think these guys are dead, but maybe not. They really aren't selling anyone on any of their new stuff.

I have a friend that's really hyped about Monster Hunter coming out on the computer. Not sure if it will be a product for me, but I'm quite curious to hear what he thinks about it when it is out.

Hmm... not sure I am Hyped about at any game beyond TES6 and WtA which is way off ...

But some games on my radar I am interested in:

Cyberpunk 2077 (depends on how the 1st person only is handled and some other things so may or may not get but interested at least)

Pathfinder: Kingmaker (already own and just waiting for the official release)

Insomnia: The Arc (mainly watching and reading. It seems like a potentially good RPG but not sure of the setting and don't know the developer at all)

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (never played a single AC game as not my style but the latest seems to have companions, relationships, and more RPG stuff to it than the others so its on my radar for the first time ever)

Greedfall (the trailer looks amazing but after reading up on their past games and how horrible the reviews were, and that Technomancer was partly a dark soul combat clone, I am really on the fence. Certainly not hyped but interested enough to track).

Werewolf: The Apocalypse (I am hyped about this game although if it ever seeks the light of day will be surprised ... one of those things that seems to have been in the works forever. Also may not like the game play but I love werewolves and the lore so excited to some degree)

Is Werewolf the Apocalypse going to be an RPG? World of Darkness lore is great. I'll have to look out for that.

Monster Hunter World I'm hyped for. Those games were a blast on consoles with some interesting RPG and crafting features. Epic boss battles, huge monsters and intense action, it's going to be reaaaaalll gud.

I'm really looking forward to both Division 2 and FO76 for the coop experience.

Both are looking very promising indeed, in that way.

Can I throw a MMO onto this list since most of the games I'm hyped for have already been listed?

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Is a ways off but what can I say, I loved Everquest.

Can I throw a MMO onto this list since most of the games I'm hyped for have already been listed?

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Is a ways off but what can I say, I loved Everquest.

Of course you can :)

In fact, you should - because it will annoy joxer - and that's always the right choice!

Pantheon looks very good if you're into that particular kind of MMO.

Back
Top Bottom