Beyond a Steel Sky - Gameplay Trailer

I'm glad to see that Dave Gibbons is still doing things.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to play this day one! Never got around playing the first one (which you can get as abandonware atm, iirc).

To me, this looks like Telltale generic thing. First two Broken Sword games were pinnacle of adventure gaming. Top notch graphics and animation. Telltale production and any later Broken Sword game (including 5th) were not even close to that quality level and production values. I would so much like to be wrong, but I dont believe in it really. Thankfully we still get good adventure games these days. For example I greatly enjoyed most of the Wadjet Eye Games production.

And for the rose-tinted, nostalgia posters, I replayed first two Broken Swords just last year and they are still REALLY great looking (especially second one). Might be matter of taste ... but no rose tinting or nostalgia please. :)

I've got to try and finish beneath

It felt like Judge Dread without the IP.

Is Apple Arcade a cloud based gaming platform for iPhone?

What the freak is 'apple arcade' ?

Was wondering the same thing and lo and behold, from Apple itself:

"Apple Arcade is a game subscription service unlike any other, with 100+ incredibly fun new games designed with the world's most innovative developers."

"100+" and "Incredibly fun" ..

I wonder how many of those 100+ games are ios exclusive and how many are macos or maybe they are all ios with a few running on macos ?

Was wondering the same thing and lo and behold, from Apple itself:

"Apple Arcade is a game subscription service unlike any other, with 100+ incredibly fun new games designed with the world's most innovative developers."

"100+" and "Incredibly fun" ..

That's not a good example because all those devices are ios; macos runs on the laptops and desktop and since they don't support touch i'm pretty sure some of these games are not going to be good candidate (even if they did run under an emulator or vm) for macos devices.

You can switch from any Apple devise to any other Apple devise, from the iPhone to the Apple TV.

That's not a good example because all those devices are ios; macos runs on the laptops and desktop and since they don't support touch i'm pretty sure some of these games are not going to be good candidate (even if they did run under an emulator or vm) for macos devices.

You do differences Apple doesn't bother to do. Yes, even Mac, they are that kind of games.

Back
Top Bottom