Ashen - Due 2018

Seems interesting if the kb/m are good. The publisher has several other very good games including:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/501300/What_Remains_of_Edith_Finch/
-
The developer has no other titles and is based in new zealand and doesn't seem to have a website which is a bit odd (what i mean by odd is new zealand isn't well known as a place for game developers). If this turns out really good what can was say about the big boys that can't implement crap.

Passive multiplayer is probably meaning the same way darksouls did it…you don't interact with other players but you know they are there.

We need to find a better word for that. Paranoia?

This seriously requires windows ten? Yeah, that's a huge pass from me.
This will probably be another WIN 10 Universal APP game like State of Decay 2.
Those that want the latest updates as well? I'm not sure you are gaining anything on windows 7….I had that until I updated….don't regret it at all.
Well from personal experience I had more problems with WIN 10 then I had with WIN 7.

Seems I always have to reinstall WIN 10 every few months due to various boot problems/black screen. It happens every couple of months on every PC I owned.
What are you people running on your machine if you are freaking out about windows 10….you know the only microsoft operating system that will be updated with new direct x and stuff?
WIN 7 will still be updated and supported till 2020, but yes no DX 12.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom