Pricewatch!

This week on Steam: Septerra Core costs eighty-five cents.

Almost a slap in the face for its poor creators, but if you haven't played it yet, why not?

It's a modestly charming JRPG-style game made for the PC in America in the nineties.

GOG has just started some kind of "Birthday Promo" - Birthday of GOG, of course !
Selected games are 80 % off.

The problem with GoG is that I've already got most of what I want from their catalogue. It feels like they're overdue for a new batch of classics.

Do you have Simon the sorcerer 1 and 2 ? You want that

Warlorck Master of the Arcane free on humble bundle for the next 19 hours.
It's a fantasy turned based strategy.

Edit : Review from a guy that played 180 hours :
Like Civ, with magic to research rather than technology… and alot slimmed down macro management of cities/empire. It really is all about war, lots of fun. Oh yes and the way the city builds up to cover the land around is fantastic, other games could do well to follow a similar system to be honest!

Dude. It's their End of Summer sale. Free games every mondays until the 22nd of September and flash sales. Just like GOG. Oh noes. The madness starts anew… :wow:

Last edited:
Steam also has Expeditions Conquistador for 60% off ($8 in the States) this week. For whatever reason, it's listed twice on the weekly sale list. Avernum 4-6 are on sale for 80% off. The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav is 75% off, though I guess that's more of an adventure game.

Humble indie bundle 12 is live!
It contains the following games:
Pay what you want ($1 or more for steam keys):
SteamWorld Dig
Hammerwatch
Gunpoint

Beat the average (currently $7.90)
Papers, Please
LUFTRAUSERS
Gone Home
And more games will be added in a week

Pay at least $10 to get
Prison Architect (currently in early access)

This might not be the very best HiB to date, but it's still a darn good one.

Some specials at Steam at the moment. Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur are on sale, along with some Capcom games. There's not much of interest there, except for Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara, which is two old beat 'em up arcade games that are definitely worth the price. They've got a surprising amount of depth and replayability.

Does Mount and Blade Warband ever go on sale? Will someone please speak up when it does? I need a couple more copies for the boys.

The Humble Store is having an End of Summer sale for the next 8 days, although some of the deals will change on a day to day basis.

Some of the better (imo) deals I noticed are…

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $20
Paper Sorcerer - $1
Shadowrun Returns - $5
Divinity II: Developer's Cut - $4
Expeditions: Conquistador - $5
Outlast - $5

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Last edited:
Starpoint Gemini 2 is on the Daily Deal for Steam, 40% off ($15)! Sale ends in 38 hours, 45 minutes.

More free games

Receiver at humble bundle for 24h
https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Enclave, East India Company Gold and Knights and Merchants HD if you register at dlh.net (there are limited amount of keys)

http://www.dlh.net/de/register

Thanks for that - grabbed all of the keys ... but wow is that DLH site insistent I use German ... no matter that I switched languages, and in my registration specified English ... oh well, at least I can hack by enough to get stuff done :)

Daily steam deal, 45 hours to go:
75% off for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Since I heard pretty good things about it just four days ago, I had to take the chance.

Back
Top Bottom