What happened to Couch ?

As for Couch: I agree it is very strange he has not reported in, via this site or Twitter. I really think something has happened, though I do hope there is a logical explanation, like being extremely busy or being fed up by it all.

As for the others. It’s holiday time. Please, start a separate thread if you are interested in the well-being of people other than Couch missing over here.
This one’s got Couch in the title.

Sorry for the brief derail, @Eye; , just finishing off the last loose end:

TheRealFluent[/MENTION] lately?

Yes, he posted in the thread "Your year in RPGs so far" thread about a week ago.

Ok, back to @Couchpotato; now.

Yes, he seemed like the kind of guy who would be lost without posting somewhere on the internet in some capacity. It's quite difficult to imagine scenarios where he would have zero access or desire to perform such functions.

I guess it now depends on the extent to which you feel 'assistance' from members of an on-line forum would be classed as either help or harassment.

Well, it's an uneasy feeling if someone withdraws so quickly and without noticing anyone.

Peeking in to see if there had been a sighting...guess not.

I hope he's alright and starts posting again soon.

Well…he said he was without internet for an extended time. It can't get more serious than that :p Welcome back, CP. Glad to see you're vertical. :D

someone finally picked this up.

e273e9efcfe7ab2b754ab946d4fa79fb.jpg

This begs the question: Whatever happened to CoffeeTable?

I'm saddened to report Lace Doily has passed from this world.

Just a dumb joke. You don't really see lace dollies anymore. I think my grandmother's on the arm of her couch might have been the last of its kind.

Back
Top Bottom