Pricewatch!

This is a one time use 10$ off phoenix point season pass code. If a person grabs it and note that it has been used i'll delete the post. Note if you are a backer you get the season pass for free. Note for those concerns about the ethics of posting this they sent an email indicating that the code was sent in error and we were free to give it to someone else…

You have received a $10 discount on the purchase of the Season Pass.

Your promo code

mN1z6hketjbxE

Redeem instructions

1. Go to the landing page
2. Click on the "Pre-order" button under the "Season Pass"
3. Enter your email
4. Select the payment method
5. Click the "Have a promo code?" button
6. Enter your promo code and click the “Apply” button
7. Enjoy the discount!

Detailed instructions

Yakuza Kiwami is in the humble monthly (12 dollar I think). They are also switching to Humble choice on Dec. 6th (only one game, but you can choose), but if you subscribe now you get all 10 games each month.

GOG's made-in-Poland sale is on: https://www.gog.com/promo/20191108_made_in_poland

Hard West is crazy cheap ($5 for the collector's edition)
Tower of Time is $7.50
Two Worlds and, of course, the Witcher games are all on sale, too.

Oh, and Sacrifice is $7, though it isn't part of this sale. Same price on Steam.

No especially special sale on Steam right now but there sure are a bunch discounted!

Legrand Legacy, 55% off for $9
Ghost of a Tale, 40% off at $15
Star Control: Origins, 66% off at $15
Mutant Year 0, 40% off at $21
A Plague Tale: Innocence, 40% off at $27
GreedFall, 15% off at $42.50
Grand Theft Auto 5, 50% off at $15
Just Cause 4 Complete, 81% off at $24.21 (weird numbers <shrug>)
Just Cause 3 XXL, 94% off at $4.03 (and apparently better than 4)
Vampire: The Masquerade: Redemption, 50% off at $3
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines, 50% off at $10
King's Quest Collection, 50% off at $10 (40th anniversary of ActiVision)
Middle Earth: Shadow of War, 67% off at $16.50
Mad Max, 75% off at $5
All the Rocksteady Batman games are 75% off
Endless Legend "Emperor Edition", 75% off at $10
Outward, 50% off at $20
Divinity: Original Sin 2, 45% off at $24.75
XCom 2 Collection, 77% off at $30.16
Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom, 66% off at $20.40
Mount & Blad Full Collection, 60% off at $18
.hack/G.U. Last Recode, 75% off at $12.50

Also Tomb Raider, BioShock, Assassin's Creed… did I miss my Thanksgiving dinner!?

Probably because of 11.11 singles day :) A Chinese thing, but now also in shops through Europe.

Yeah, that's what PC Gamer said. It doesn't show up in the USA - I presume because it's Veterans Day and they would get gigs of hate mail if they advertised it as Singles Day.

But we know the real truth: it's the 8th anniversary of Skyrim's release on 11/11/11. ;)

Probably because of 11.11 singles day :) A Chinese thing, but now also in shops through Europe.

St. Martin's day.

Start of the carnival season in Germany.

Just for some additional guesses :p

Yeah, that's what PC Gamer said. It doesn't show up in the USA - I presume because it's Veterans Day and they would get gigs of hate mail if they advertised it as Singles Day.
In Europe it is Armistice Day which I assume is the same thing (end of WW1). It is even a national holiday in Belgium. I was actually thinking about it the other day and felt offended that they are basically overwriting it with this artifical and capitalistic 'holiday'. People should have more respect. Anyways, don't want to derail the thread further.

But we know the real truth: it's the 8th anniversary of Skyrim's release on 11/11/11. ;)
Bugs day.

Remembrance Day is for poppies according to Don Cherry and others. A couple of loonies won't hurt you.
John McCrae said:
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

Also, the US has a few sales for Veterans Day but they area already gearing up for Black Friday. Maybe not Nike but there should be something for me.

66% off BattleTech for the next 11 days (just came out with the last expansion)

Iceberg publisher weekend so Starpoint Gemini games are cheap.

Outward is half off.

Shadowrun Complete Collection is 74% off ($18)

This might be of interest for everyone who owns the original State of Decay on Steam:

Undead Labs is coming back to Steam with State of Decay 2! In celebration, and as a "Thank You!" to our loyal Steam players who have patiently awaited this news, all owners of the original State of Decay game are receiving one complimentary copy of the remastered Year-One Survival Edition.

No action is necessary. If you own a copy of State of Decay on Steam, your Steam inventory will soon contain a tradeable gift copy of YOSE (including all DLC). This gift is yours to redeem and play forever, or to send to a friend who missed out on the zombie apocalypse.

What about the version from the Windows store? If I get an Xbox One I might consider getting it if it goes on sale.

What about the version from the Windows store? If I get an Xbox One I might consider getting it if it goes on sale.

If you're talking about Outer World, I think that is on XBox Game Pass, and that is very cheap right now.

Back
Top Bottom